A Couch, A Ladder and Curtains?!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Couch, A Ladder and Curtains?!!

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:59 pm

The Dream takes place in this unfamiliar house. Im sitting on the sofa with a female friend of mine (I'll call her Michelle). My attention is suddenly turned to the other side of the room. On the other side of the room is a male friend that is friends with both me and my female friend. My male friend is up on a ladder and he seemed to be hanging up some sheer curtains. At the bottom of the ladder is a young woman that seems to be talking to him. I get up off of the sofa leaving my female friend there to walk over near my male friend and this young woman. I walked passed them and tried to hear what was being said. I walked out of the room and right back in. When I passed my male friend and this young lady, this time I could hear the conversation and the young woman seem to be flirting with my male friend and trying to get his attention. Suddenly I heard him tell the young woman, "Well, have I introduce you to Michelle my future wife"? "Well, she is the Woman that I intend to make my wife." I ran out the house and up to my husband. I started asking me what was wrong and all I could do was scream and cry! I told my husband, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew thats what he said. I knew it, He's going to marry Michelle"! I was so Happy that I fell to the ground crying and then I woke up. My friend Michelle and my male friend arent dating, but I do know that they like each other. They werent on my mind prior to me dosing off, so this dream came out of no where. The dream seemed sooooo real.

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Couch, A Ladder and Curtains?!!

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 pm

I did see this posted one other time. Do you feel like this dream may literally come to pass?? How do you dream normally?? Do some of your dreams ever happen to come to pass later in real life? Just my thoughts, and just some questions to think about.

O yeah, by the way, welcome to the site!! Good to have you around! I seen your other post about wondering why sometimes there isn't much response to your posts. Sometimes people will read your posts, and pray on them...if you dont get an answer keep re-posting. I have had to post some of my posts sometimes 3 or 4 times to get an interp. Life can be busy sometimes, and the moderators do their very best to get to everyone. Just keep being persistent, and keep re-posting. Sometimes I will put in the title space 'THIRD REPOST...' This is REALLY a wonderful site...I hope you like it here! I LOVE it here, I am learning SO much about God..and my dreams/visions and calling here! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:51 pm

HI DAISY! THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE! I WAS ACTUALLY POSTING THIS PARTICULAR ONE FOR A FRIEND OF MINE. SHE IS THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY HAD THE DREAM. I JUST TOLD IT AS IF SHE WAS POSTING IT. FROM WHAT SHE TOLD ME, SHE SAID FELT OVERWHELMED WITH JOY AND THAT SHE REALLY BELIEVES THAT THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH HER FRIEND. SHE SAYS THAT SHE ISNT REALLY A DREAMER BUT WHEN SHE DOES DREAM THINGS SHE BELIEVES THATS GOD'S WAY OF SPEAKING TO HER ABOUT A PARTICULAR THING......

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Oh and thank you so much for the Welcome and Insight on how things work around here. I do understand now.....

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:24 pm

you\\'re welcome! I remember how I felt when I first started coming around...and it was similar to your posting. Its so GREAT to have you here!!!! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 pm

happy dance Its Good to be here.....

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:59 am

Sponsored content