Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tjw

Please pray for these two little girls!!!!

I live in Houston, Texas and I read this article today. My heart aches for these 2 girls. Please pray for them and that this monster would be caught...

by khou.com staff
khou.com
Posted on October 5, 2011 at 12:39 PM

HOUSTON – A 24-year-old suspected pedophile who avoided prosecution in a previous case when the victim died is facing charges again.

Craig Lee Thomas is charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14 and one count of super-aggravated sexual assault of a child under 6.

Investigators believe he raped his ex-girlfriend’s 8- and 3-year-old daughters in July and August of 2011.

According to court documents, investigators interviewed the 8-year-old victim about both alleged assaults.

The girl told investigators that sometime in July, she saw Thomas sexually assaulting her little sister in the living room of a Houston home, where they were living with Thomas and their mother.

Investigators said they tried to interview the 3-year-old, but she wouldn’t talk.

The 8-year-old also told police about two incidents in which Thomas allegedly assaulted her. In one, the girl said she’d gone into her mom and Thomas’ bedroom, looking for her mom, when Thomas grabbed her and started assaulting her on the bed. The girl said her mom had actually gone to the store at the time, so she wasn’t home.

In the second incident, the girl told police she’d locked herself in a bathroom when Thomas picked the lock, grabbed her, took her to a bedroom and raped her.

Police said the 8-year-old was able to identify Thomas as her attacker in a photo lineup.

Charges were filed against him on Monday.

Court documents show that Thomas has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child before, but those charges were dismissed in February of 2011 because the victim was deceased.

It was not immediately clear how that child died.

Thomas was still at large as of today.