Kidnapped and raped

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kidnapped and raped

Post by Virtuous on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:52 am

I'm not sure what type of dream I had last night. It's puzzling me though.

I dreamed there was a man who was using a child to lure women to his car. The little girl looked to be no more than one or two, long pretty hair and dressed in a white lace dress. She was the prettiest little girl you ever wanted to see. So sweet and innocent. He would park his car and call a lady over. At first she wouldn't get too close to the car until he got the little girl out of the car. The lady would then begin to walk up to the little girl, almost as if she was about to get her. That's when he would grab the lady and put her in his car, leave, drive somewhere and rape her.

As I saw this happening, I immediately knew what he was up to(something about his face and demeanor) and would try to warn the lady not to go to the car because he wanted to kidnap and rape her but she didn't hear me. It's like neither of them heard me. Almost as if I wasn't there...like I was just witnessing it without being noticed or heard.

I remember always being around when he did this, and would try to follow the car and call the police to give his location, make and color of the vehicle, and the tag number but I was never able to pin point his location. Somehow, I would always lose him. The lady was never killed.

The last part of the dream is when me and my sisters and a few friends were trying to help me catch him. It was REALLY dark but we were able to find the car just before he rapped her. The only thing is we were trying to walk back to go somewhere for help but it was too dark. All of a sudden truck lights or something came and we had to run to get to the location while the light was shining because that's the only way we could see.

This happened several times and he would always take them to the same spot. It seemed like this went on forever because at the end of the dream, it seemed like the little girl had grown up and he was rapping her. The look on her face...oh my. She was full of tears, her hair looked dirty and short, and her clothes were dirty. But I could tell it was her.

My sister said, "RJ, said if you keep trying to track where he's been, you're going to jail." This was said because he is the one that was said to be raping these women. I felt like he was the one doing it...actually something in me just knew it was him. Then when I saw the little girl, as a grown up, she looks just like his girlfriend.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kidnapped and raped

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:40 pm

I am not an interpreter, but I will share only my thoughts. Please toss what doesn't fit.

When I think of an abuser of any kind, they have a knack for making innocent people (like the little girl, and yourself in the dream) seem like THEY are the ones that are wrong! They also have a way of isolating the victim as well (just like in the dream).

Do you feel at all that since you were the one with the discernment in the dream, that this could relate to someone that is in your life right now? Maybe someone who is going through any kind of abuse (not necessarily this exact kind of abuse)? Do you know anyone going through any kind of abuse right now? Someone slowly being isolated, or even enticed/decieved? It makes me think that if you do know someone, to be cautious of how you go about confronting it and to be careful, praying for Gods wisdom and protection for yourself too...so that it doesnt get turned around on you somehow. Either way, maybe its a call to prayer....

Totally just thoughts of mine...please toss it if it doesn't sit well or fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Virtuous: What a difficult dream to have. The dream strikes me as a picture of why an abuser might choose a child over an adult female. Somehow reminded of the Dugard girl/woman who was found after 18 years of being held captive by a sick couple. We know rape is mainly anger/hatred motivated, and not sexual. If one feels they can't overpower or get to a woman, they may try to exploit their rage over a more vulnerable child, more easily exploiting their tender emotions, even to the place of brainwashing.

I pray you receive clarity and understanding for why you had this dream.
Rosie

This not intended as an interpretation but only observations.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top