My ex is giving my family advice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My ex is giving my family advice?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:14 am

Had this dream on 11/22/2008:

All my family (siblings and parents) were over this house and sitting inside this room that had two beds in it that were against the wall going vertically. This room looked also like a living room. Turns out that my ex was in this room (possibly his house)? I heard a lot of commotion (my ex was obviously playing around with my siblings) and my mom came to me (I was laying on one of the beds) and she said, "DESI, B IS HERE." I ignored what she said and opened my eyes briefly to see him standing in the corner of the room with a young baby in his arms. The baby had a dark complexion (different than other babies he had held before). I said, "THATS HIS BABY?" I was surprised, yet relieved ( Not to be mean, but I had thought the baby looked a little bit more "easy on the eyes" than that; atleast that's what I assumed based on my ex saying, "she's so this and that", etc about his wife I assumed the same for his baby. I couldn't really make out the baby's features--everything was "dark". Nevertheless, he was smiling the whole time). I immediately thought: Man, I lost my cool over nothing! My ex seemed really content and satisfied as he was joking around and be playful with my siblings (as he did in the past). I kept taking a "sneek peek" of his action while his back would be turned from me, and when he would turn around I would pretend like I was asleep all over again!! lol!

My ex gave one of my siblings a book to read (I assumed it was about marriage because of the conversation afterwards). He suggested that she read it and learn from it. He told her to do certain things that he didn't do before she had gotten married so that she wouldnt be "regretful". He said he was "learning". He said, "MARRIAGE IS ABOUT SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER; ABOUT SACRIFICE,etc". I couldn't believe this was my ex trying to give some SOUND adivce. I had that " oh please! whatever, yeah right" look on my face as I rolled my eyes. I kept thinking, "GLAD I'M WAITING". whew!! thumbs Everybody seemed genuinely happy to see my ex--I didn't want to see him though. He came over to my bed trying to get my attention (ie: annoy me and pick at me to get me to wake up and notice him).He layed on the white pillow right beside me (his face turned toward my face so that if/when I opened my eyes I would look at him--I knew his tactics and I wasnt going to give in!!!!LOL) I remember opening my eyes and staring at him right in the face and he didn't even look like himself! He had on a black t-shirt and gray dress pants and shoes (as if he was business casual for church or something) His lower body was spread out in a crazy position (legs at angles) His head was down as I looked at him and noticed his bald head.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My ex is giving my family advice?

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi Desiree, I notice that you have a lot of dreams about your ex. This dream seems to be telling you he has grown as a person. I am wondering if that is hard for you, becasue a part of you wished he had grown while still with you. I don't mean to meddel, but I am wondering if your dreams arn't a way in which you release some unresolved feelings (good and bad) for your ex. These are just my thoughts sweet girl. By the way it is so good to see you back on site. Love in Jesus, Lori.

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:36 pm

AWWW! you are so sweet Lori! I appreciate the hugs and kisses!lol
Actually, you're not the first person to say that. Sometimes I do wish that when we were together he thought differently, but I AM SO Glad that he has grown (I wanted him too actually and be the man that he was destined to be!) Sometimes its a hard pill to swallow to know that someone has moved on--but I'm okay. I am dealing with it and growing immensely in God. My man is coming soon--so I just want to sit back and let God do his thing!! He has promised to make me happy so I am not disappointed!!!Lol...thanks for listening
desiree
p.s. I would love to see my ex as a new person now (that's actually a GOOD thing if he's changed and grown; I'm accepting that)--just to see that my prayers of him changing for the better have been answered! I guess sometimes my dreams are a way of me releasing some things b/c I cant do it in real life! bandaid

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:38 pm

You will in time. The more you give all this to Lord the more He will take. The Lord built us in a way that we work feelings out in our dreams too. The key is when you dream stuff like this to take the feelings that they produce to the Lord and He will love you through it and you will be able to release more and more. And yes girl your God ordanied man is coming, I am in agreement with you! huggins Don't hang onto your past so that God can move you in to your future.... :bighug: much love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:01 am

"DON'T HANG ONTO YOUR PAST SO THAT GOD CAN MOVE YOU IN TO YOU FUTURE."

You're right about that! Thanks for the encouragement and in due time--it will all make sense!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top