can someone help me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can someone help me?

Post by amonroe on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi everyone! I've held this dream for months and I need clarity. I'm in the desert with hundreds of people and we're looking for shelter in the midst of a hurricane
. Everything around us looked dead. I'm at the head of the group and I'm desperate to find shelter for them. All of the sudden these huge black funnel clouds begin to drop by each of us. These clouds began talking to us. Then one by one people were sucked into the funnel funnels. I heard a voice tell me to look ahead. I see a building and I motion for the people to follow me. I hold open the door and people went in. It was a basketball gym because I walked on the 3 point line. I tell them to go up to the bleachers and wait. All of the sudden the funnels bust through the doors and through me against the wall. I get up and run upstairs to where the people were.. they become angry and start tearing up the place. The place was surrounded by beautiful windows. Water began pouting in. One dip hit the floor and the funnels disappeared. The. The water began to rise quickly but as the water rose we rose. We never got wet. I wake up
V

amonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can someone help me?

Post by Gillboa on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi Amonroe

Iím new at this but hope this word could help you.

I believe the Lord is showing you a time that is coming over the earth. That the world will be like a dessert with no hope. The clouds is the evil spirits that will be released in this last days to take the lives of those who belong to him. The lord could be telling you to find shelter at a place where he is worshiped but not just at the ground level of day to day Word teaching but at a higher Spirit driven level where you will overcome the enemy. You will live in the Spirit and the enemy will not touch you.

The Lord Bless you

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum