Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

I honestly think God is letting me be sick for a reason.

I have been absent for 6 days (not together) this month. All I have is pink eye. I'm going to see a rheumatologist tomorrow. I've heard pink eye can be a sign of a rheumatoid disease. I'm going to this doctor because my joints aren't getting better. I asked God and I think it has to do with the script, but I don't know which script to write. I need God to tell me. I have expressed to God how much I want to change my life. The farther I fall from my dream or the longer it takes to fulfill it, the more depressed I am because I feel called to do something NOW. I just don't know what to do. Obviously I have to write to script first, but I find it very hard to concentrate. Please pray for me. I need God.

Jasime, I'm believing God for your healing. I want to share a few things with you. huggins

Remember, God does not teach us lessons through sickness. Check out what James 1:13 says (NIV):
When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

Take these scriptures and study them and say them night and day:

Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all."

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

Isaiah 53:4-5 "Surely He hath borne our griefs (Hebrew: sicknesses) and carried our sorrows (Hebrew: pains) yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and by His stripes we are healed."

This is what God has promised you already in regards to sickness. CLAIM YOUR HEALING!!! :hallelujah:
God has equipped us with everything we need to conquer the enemy, it's all right there in the Word (the Bible) wink

So again, I'm standing in agreement for your COMPLETE RECOVERY. I bind sickness in the name of Jesus according to scripute that says by His stripes you are healed. clapping

Thx but I'm not saying God is making me sick, but letting it go this long. I'm saying maybe I stay home because he wants me to start my script.

No, I understood what you were saying dear heart. :kissyface:

I will be praying for you and standing in agreement with your healing none the less. soldier