gold dress and fringes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gold dress and fringes

Post by Freeprincess on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi, please help interpret this dream:

I was watching a young women shopping. At first it was like I was looking through her eyes and looking around at the different clothing, but then I saw her and she was thin and the thoughts I had of her was that her life was sad and people felt pity when they saw her. Then the dream changed and I was the one shopping only I was with my mom and my older sister. My mom seemed to be happy as she was planning something special and it seemed like she was planning something special with me involved. I was wondering if she was going to help me shop for something to wear or not. She was in the dressing room and I saw the clothes racks, etc. She was busy walking around putting on make up. When I was wondering if she was going to have anything for me or help me pick out a dress or something I saw her carrying a garment and she laid it on the bed that was in the room. When I noticed it, it was not for me, it was for her. It was a gold dress with gold buttons and fringes on the shoulders across the back (not my style at all, but hers). I was trying to feel like I belonged there with her but couldn't figure out where or what outfit I was going to buy...I was depending on her to guide me. Then my older sister walked by angrily at me. ~end of dream

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gold dress and fringes

Post by Gillboa on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 am

Hi Freeprinces

Iím new at this but when I read this I felt a sad feeling coming over me. It was like the Lord showed you how the poor and needy is window dressing to fit into the church today. The people inside the church expect things but are not getting it. The church is showing off its beauty but you suddenly feel you donít belong there.

Let me know what you think

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top