fighting witches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fighting witches

Post by Cece on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 pm

The other night I dreamnt I was fighting 3 witches, 2 females and one male. I defeated them with this long curved knife. I have been fighting in the spirit realm for months all kind of demons.

Cece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fighting witches

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Is there anyone in your life that is into occult practices? Do you feel this dream mirrors anything you have been going through in your life right now?? Do you feel a call to intercession??? I think of the knife in your dream being the WORD OF GOD~the sword of the Spirit....

Ephesians 6:11-18
11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

I am not an interpreter...just a fellow member...please toss if it doesnt fit...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 pm

There is no one in my family in the occult. However I had a great grandmother that practiced roots and my grandfather was a mason I since broken those curses off my life. I feel that it may have something to do with what I've been thru in the past 7 months. In the last to weeks in my dreams I found myself in the graveyard and I took a speer from a gargoyle and jab it into an unseen enemy. I no I killed it because I was then stepping on a bear rug wiping my feet on it. A few nights later a little boy went missing in my dream and I went in to this room and killed the largest longest aligator I had ever seen in my life. A few nights later was the witches dream. Then the day after that I dreamnt I was looking down on 2 huge sharks. And yes I am an incessor.

Cece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top