Taxes...Kinda Graphic...Pigs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taxes...Kinda Graphic...Pigs

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:09 am

Inside the farmhouse sitting at a long table. I am present age, but taking college classes. I am working on homework at the table. The house is filled with others going to college. I'm talking about all the papers I have to write and that I have 3 tax projects I have to do. The lady at the end of the table quickly glances at me. I somehow know she is a "tax major". I talk some more about my homework and she looks up and says, "FINE! I'll do the tax projects for you!" I'm taken back and really didn't ever think about her doing them. I concede to let her do them. Then I go to my desk to start on the papers. I feel convicted that I shouldn't let her do them...but should do them myself.

I get into bed, the tax lady turns into Lucy Liu and gets in bed with me. I become intimate with her (I know GROSS!) We are embracing when my husband comes and gets in bed. He reaches over and grabs her breast two times. I freak out on him!!! He acts non-chalant like he was just testing something.

Then we are at a county fair, my daughter and friend were with us. There was a tractor pulling a thing that had a bunch of chairs connected. I wanted to jump on. My hubby didn't really want to. I jumped on and then he did. We were going through a pig barn. There were stalls with pigs wallowing around in 4 feet of mud. My husband jumped off and got in one of the pens with a pig. I got off and looked at the other pens to see what was going on. They all had 4 feet of water and a milky looking sludge. I looked again at him and the pig wasn't in with him anymore but he was bathing like he couldn't get enough of this sludge. It looked like water with feed corn ground up in it and pig slobber.

I begged him to come out. He looked like a zombie like he didn't even know what he was doing but that it felt really good. I finally got him out and he was shivering cold. He still seemed incoherent. He grabbed for the cardigan I was wearing and I took it off and put it around him. I was a little disgusted that all the nasty stuff was gonna get on my cardigan. But he was naked and needed to get warm.

I'm a little freaked out by this whole thing...HELP!

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taxes...Kinda Graphic...Pigs

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:22 am

Also, I think this may have something to do with my Mother-in-law and having her come live with us. Is it my fears or a warning?

She has had me do her taxes and I haven't felt right about what she wants me to do so I quit doing them for her several years ago.

Is this warning us about the influence she will have over us if she moves in OR is it God showing me my fears about what could happen if she moves in with us?

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:43 am

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:18 am

I don't have the interpretation to this but looking at it with my understanding I would see these things:

Being in a puddle of sludge definitely represents something dirty and defiled but what? Whatever it is, it is something that your husband is powerless to overcome. You are a key part of his deliverance.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:05 pm

I just talked to my friend who works with pigs. She said it sounds like semen and that male pigs slobber profusely (so much that puddles are formed from it) when they are ready to mate.

This doesn't give me any comfort. I am really concerned.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Oh..butterfly...to answer your question.

I do believe his mom has a great amount of influence over him..although it is less and less the longer he walks with Jesus. He realizes it also.

She is quite immoral. She is a compulsive liar, a hypo-chondriac, and a cleptomaniac. I am being very serious. These are not just accusations. In spite of this, I love her very much.

My husband realizes these things about her as well. The only tendency he may fall into her influence is that of ---I don't know what you call it---but examples would be...pirating movies from the internet, fudging on taxes, cutting corners, taking things that are free whether you need them or not, hording.

She does crazy things like steal coasters and s&p shakers from restaurants and always looking for more or free handouts.

Does this help at all?

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Another note, my husband has bi-polar and we have just come to terms with the reality of this about three weeks ago. He has been prayed over time and again, anointed with oil, generational curses cast off, etc over the last 5 years. It hit its peak last month after battling for several years and he's still trying to get the medication properly regulated. For the first time we feel hopeful because the diagnosis explains so much. Of course he has thought he was demonized for quite some time and others do not want us to accept that he is bi-polar and take medication...but for the first time in a long time he feels "normal."

In the dream, I felt like he was in a state of "being medicated" and zombie-like when he got into the pigpen.

I don't know if this has anything to do with this dream or not.

He also was molested as a child and has never confronted his mother about this as it was done by one of her many boyfriends. He says he has forgiven him and her.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Honestly, the drug/zombie answer sounds much more reasonable than the semen suggestion.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:57 pm

I'm sorry to hear that your husband is bipolar. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family praying

I was reading a little on bipolar and it says that genetics and environmental factors contributes to bipolar.

When I was thinking about the situation with your husband I think that genetics is a major factor in his bipolar disorder. This is evident from his mother who also seems to struggle somewhat mentally as is evident by the various compulsions she has (compulsive liar etc) Perhaps she needs to get some counselling etc if she has not gone to a counsellor. I am sorry to hear that your husband got molested. Molestation is very devastating and it can affect a person for many years. I think it is even harder when a person is bipolar because perhaps they have difficulty in expressing how they really feel honestly about what happened to them. I am not sure if your mother's presence in the household will make things worst or better, only God knows that. I think you should continue praying to see what God is saying to you. For me personally I would be very cautious about letting her stay because her compulsions and behaviour could affect your husband negatively. But it is not my personal thoughts that count it is what God has to say about this situation. Perhaps you should ask your husband's doctor if he/she feels it is alright for his mother to live with you both. Explain the compulsions that the mother has and ask their honest opinions and thoughts on the situation. They should be able to give better advice about this than I ever could.

I pray that God himself would shine down upon your husband, heal and bless him in a very special way.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Thank you butterfly. His mother getting counseling is way out of the question. Not that we don't think she could benefit...but to date she has no idea she suffers from these things. It is very hard to explain. She lived with us one other time for 6 months and though it was trying at times, we found we have a lot in common. There was just a constant moral struggle and feeling the need to constantly stand up for our convictions.

We have grown A LOT since then, my husband went to and graduated from Bible College and we have entered "ministry" through the church.

That is why it is hard to discern if we are capable of handling this situation as well if not better this time around or if this dream is perhaps a warning.

Thank you for your prayers and further insight.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top