Lost but now I'm found better than EVER!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost but now I'm found better than EVER!!!

Post by tjw on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:26 am

I keep having these dreams about something getting cleaned up. I can't quite figure out what God is going to clean up but I can tell the end result is gonna be something good. Anyway IRL I have a small dog yorkie named Muffin who is quite the escape artist. She has dug a hole at 10 times under the backyard fence but we always manage to get her back home same day. Gotta love that Muffin!

My dream this morning:
Muffin ran away again. I was not nervous or upset but knew I needed to work fast to get her back home soon. Part of my calmness was the fact that I knew Muffin had her collar on which lists her address and my phone number so I felt that whoever got her would get in touch with me. I went outside and started asking the neighbors had they seen her. One lady told me she had and pointed the way down some streets and around some corners. She told me to take this guy who helps find lost dogs with me as he had always been successful getting lost dogs back. He would enlist the use of his bloodhound who would find the dogs, trap them and wait for the owner to show up. So this man and I (never seen see this guy IRL before, could not even make out his face really) went looking. We happened upon this house with a bunch of dogs behind a fence. They were mostly yorkies but there were other kinds too. A couple of yorkies were actually loose not behind the fence but standing there as well. I remember thinking to myself that I needed to be careful to get the right one so be careful to look closely. The man's bloodhound ran ahead and growled and held down one of the yorkies that was loose so we could get it but I knew that that was not Muffin. (By the way all the yorkies were beautifully done up, their hair was coiffed and just so fancy). I then realized which one behind the fence was Muffin. As I went to the fence to call for Muffin, the owner of the house, a lady, walked up with her children in tow. She was smiling and very nice. She handed over Muffin and was giving me instruction on how to keep Muffin's hair so nice. I asked for her card so that I could bring Muffin back on occasion to keep getting her hair done. She handed me her card (couldn't make out what it said on the card). I then hugged Muffin and looked at her collar. The tag said "Kirby" with my address and number. IRL Kirby is my dog who died about 5-6 years ago. I then woke up.... what

Last edited by tjw on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost but now I'm found better than EVER!!!

Post by Gillboa on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 am

Hi tjw

Iím new at this and a strange one with all the dogs

Could it be that you are persistent to the level of obsession with a task or a few point at home ?
Let me know.

Thanks

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 am

No nothing like this going on IRL. Thanks for trying though....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Thanks tjw for letting me know. Would like to know the outcome of this dream.

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:26 pm

This dream speaks to me of restoration. When God restores, He always makes the thing you lost better than it was before you lost it. This dream might be literal --it sounds so much to me like what happened to my cat--but likely you have lost something or you will lose something and it will be restored to you.

This is what happened with my cat:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14744-don-t-read-this-if-you-hate-cats

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Deborah this sounds so encouraging. My dog Muffin has not gotten away recently thank goodness. It does resonate in other areas of my life though. :) Thank you for your help in this. God bless!
P.S. I'm so glad you found Sam. It's like losing a child... woo hoo

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Yes, I'm so glad I found Sam too! Speaking of restoration--Sam has always been a very loving cat, but since he's been back he's been a SUPER loving cat! I think those awful nights away from home made him appreciate how good he has it!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top