Boarded up windows given a telephone number to ring in a dream it is real limousine hire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boarded up windows given a telephone number to ring in a dream it is real limousine hire

Post by gordie1 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi there I had a bizarre dream last night I dreamt I was on the telephone to an adult chat line and I was told by the operator to take this number down which I did. I then met the postman outside and I told him I was moving back to where I used to live (Manchester) and he came and boarded up my bedroom window with metal grids.

When I woke up I phoned the number I had been given and it was a real number for first class travel and limousine hire.

Any insights?

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boarded up windows given a telephone number to ring in a dream it is real limousine hire

Post by Gillboa on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:12 am

Hi Gordie 1

Iím new at this and hope I could help.

It could be that you long for woman companion (or that you became cold in your relationship with the Lordand are surging for spiritual fulfillment elsewhere) but that you possibly want to do it outside Gods will for your life. The operators give you the number of a greater destiny God have for your live and the postman was the Holy Spirit showing you that your bedroom is an intimate place and should be protected from outside influence.

Thanks

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top