Sent to jail then everything closing in on me, 7 disciples

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sent to jail then everything closing in on me, 7 disciples

Post by gordie1 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi there I dreamt I was in my old childhood home and I had a letter from the court to say I was going to be sent to jail and I had to appear for sentencing then someone walked in and said great news the court officials have lost your papers there is no charges. I then went outside and on the grass there was a huge praise party but I walked on through a tunnel of orange bricks it was not dark but it got narrower and narrower and then I couldnt get through and it started closing in on me and then from the other side 7 men came through a door and said 7 is the number for completion I then walked back into my house again not going to the praise party and looked for a woman called Carol, it had turned into a huge bookshop by then and there were books as far as the eye could see she came out of a room and told me she was working I told her I was looking for green eggs. I then woke up any insight?

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sent to jail then everything closing in on me, 7 disciples

Post by martin from Africa on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 am

just a few thoughts, please pray, .... You were acquitted on lost evidence, a specific person who has something against you has stopped judging you, celebration of relationships and a reconciliation in relationships, road getting narrower and the Lord expecting change in your life, passage way, restriction, God is the narrow way ... freedom in the Lord as you meet Carol, a process of education through the Word, green could be growth and eggs something new, the Lord helping and teaching you in relationships... these are just ideas, allow the Lord to speak to your heart, please say if something struck home, love and blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top