Getting A Job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting A Job

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 am

I have been dealing with a customer since July on an insurance claim for his roof. We signed the contract a couple of weeks ago and need to get the check cashed. The process is a little drawn out because the mortgage company has to endorse it. Should have gotten the check from them last week and didn't. I touched base with him once last week and he told me had not gotten it yet. He is very busy guy regional manager for HVAC units. So I called him twice yesterday and he did not pick up and left one message.

Then I had a dream where I called him and his assistant answered the call. Which was unusual because it is his cell phone. The assistant said he is in a meeting and was busy but would be done in a few minutes. He said I could talk to him then, and so he put me on hold. I waited a few moments and then hung up. Reason beings is I did not want to catch him off guard by picking up the phone and finding me on the other end.

Simple, but any thoughts? I am fishing for something.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting A Job

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Just some thoughts...not an interp. Are you thinking in real life that you should try and involve a third party to get the money from this guy??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 pm

No. I have not started the work yet. Just waiting for him to get the check so I can start the job.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Did you feel in the dream like you not wanting to be a pest about it?? Is that why you hung up???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:13 am

Yes

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:28 am

Sponsored content