Praying to our Lord not to let my mom die (already deceased) until she was saved.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praying to our Lord not to let my mom die (already deceased) until she was saved.

Post by Macleod on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:24 am

A few nights ago I had a quick dream that my mom had cancer (IRL she passed away from cancer in 1986) In my dream I was praying for God not to let her die until she had been saved.

I do believe my mother went to heaven and that God showed her when He would be taking her.

I'm left with many questions about this dream.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Praying to our Lord not to let my mom die (already deceased) until she was saved.

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Do you feel like this dream is a confirmation of what you believe to be true irl?? Does it bring peace to you?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Praying to our Lord not to let my mom die (already deceased) until she was saved.

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Please know all my posts are only my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top