SHIP-House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHIP-House

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:35 am

My husband, two kids and I were all on this SHIP type home. It was falling apart. I remember a sink that ended up backing up, with all this nasty black water. We called someone to come and take a look at it, and they said it was pretty much a lost cause and that we should abandon the boat-home. We did not abandon the boat-home.....then all of a sudden we all started started to flip out of control. I remember seeing all of us flipping upside down...not sure what the FORCE was that was flipping us. I seen something that was on my husbands' back, it was plastic like a shower curtain...I was concerned it would suffocate him...so during my flipping I grabbed the plastic thing and ripped it off him successfully. This part of the dream had a feeling of panic to it.

Another scene of the dream was seeing a very familiar bay area...with really big houses on the shoreline. I feel like I have seen this bay before in my dream. (I think I have dreamed of this bay area being the place where one of the families I used to nanny for moved to. They moved to a new lakefront home~but I have not seen it yet IRL...they love the water. Its a possibility that this dream could be about them.)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIP-House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Hi, Daisy -

I wanted to ask, based upon the beginning of the dream: Have you (or, perhaps the family you mentioned) noticed anything negative going on that someone may have seen as a sign to cease involvement in something? That's not the best-worded question, is it?

I was thinking about how you noticed the sink backing up and how someone checked it out, and advised giving up. If such a thing is going on, the dream may speak about what would happen if you didn't follow the advice...lots of chaos, it seems.

When I read this dream the first time early in the day, the first thing that came to mind was Paul's sailing to Rome that ended up as a shipwreck when no one heeded his advice...

Only a thought.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Are you attending a local church? If so, are you feeling fed there?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:19 am

Great questions guys!

Mark~I cant think of anything off hand that we are involved in currently that would need to be put aside...or given up on. Thoughts from Debs question I listed below. I dont think that God would want me to give up on going to church...possibly could be a ministry I recently (month or 2 ago) stepped down from.

Deborah~I am involved in my local church, as I am meaning rooted and planted...though I have not been as 'involved' lately. I just stepped down from my volunteer position as a care pastor not long ago...as it was bringing negative stress on me. I was asked to work with the kids, but I feel that right now is a time of rest for me. I have always been so committed, and I feel a bit burned out...also we are going through a transition period right now with my husbands work hours...so I need time to adjust. I have considered leaving this church~(we have an adopted daughter, and her bio dad is my brother, he has been threatening to come to our church...we have been planted here for 10+years. I may have to file a ppo if he tries to come...as he cannot be around my daughter) I have looked at other churches and cant find another church that compares to what this church has to offer. Our church flows strongly in the prophetic.

I would love to hear both of your thoughts, and if you think that this dream reflects anything I listed above....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 am

Also~the family I used to work for...I have no clue what is going on in their lives right now...as I have not talked to them in several years.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 am

Hi Daisy

Iím new at this and hope I could help.

I would like to agree with whiteshadow on his point of Paulís shipwreck experience. The boat is like your ministry in your local church and that the state it is in and asking for help , could be of a situation that is to come. I think the Lord shows you what would happen if you donít take the advice. The new lakefront home could be the new place of ministry.

Let me know

Thanks

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Daisy, I had another thought. It may already seem obvious to you, but in the event that this is a prophetic dream, you may want to be in prayer for your husband's protection...as indicated by the shower curtain thing that threatened to suffocate him. You were the one that removed it. I believe you have an active role to play in watching out for him.

This is assuming that the dream is about something to come.

Just another thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Deborah wrote:Are you attending a local church? If so, are you feeling fed there?
I answered your first part of the question, but got lost on a rabbit trail and didn't see this second part... lol! Sometimes I feel fed there. The church is pretty youth centered, which I feel is great for my kids as they get older. God has been setting me free from some legalism, which I am seeing a little clearer lately. So sometimes I will hear a little of the legalism from the pulpit (old test. preaching, focusing on performance based relationship with the Lord)...and I wont receive that. But then there are other times like today, that the word is FULL of God's grace and focusing on HIS righteousness~instead of our own self efforts. I have been praying for this revelation to get stronger and stronger for our pastor...as I know he is a great man of God with such an openness to hear Gods voice. Hopefully that helps answer your question...sorry it wasn't a flat out yes or no. lol!
Would love to hear more of your feedback

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:46 pm

thewhiteshadow wrote:Daisy, I had another thought. It may already seem obvious to you, but in the event that this is a prophetic dream, you may want to be in prayer for your husband's protection...as indicated by the shower curtain thing that threatened to suffocate him. You were the one that removed it. I believe you have an active role to play in watching out for him.

This is assuming that the dream is about something to come.

Just another thought,
-Mark
Great thoughts Mark! I will be sure to do this. His new work schedule has limited his availability not only to serve, but also to even attend on sundays at all.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Gillboa wrote:Hi Daisy

Iím new at this and hope I could help.

I would like to agree with whiteshadow on his point of Paulís shipwreck experience. The boat is like your ministry in your local church and that the state it is in and asking for help , could be of a situation that is to come. I think the Lord shows you what would happen if you donít take the advice. The new lakefront home could be the new place of ministry.

Let me know

Thanks
These are great thoughts to ponder on and pray about. Thank you for your input. I honestly cant think of anything lately that someone has advised for us to abandon, that we are not heading to. This could be something that is about the future. Though I must say that there is A LOT of drama concerning some of the changes that have taken place in the church recently. A lot of people are discontented, and some are jumping ship. To us, it doesn't effect us...as I don't feel God has told us to jump ship yet...and there aren't any immoral reasonsfor us to consider leaving the actual church. We did step down from the pastoral care ministry, but nobody advised us of it...we just felt strongly from the Lord that this was having more of a negative impact on us and that the anointing or grace to continue in this was no longer there. Would love to hear your feedback on this...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:15 pm

thewhiteshadow wrote:Hi, Daisy -

I wanted to ask, based upon the beginning of the dream: Have you (or, perhaps the family you mentioned) noticed anything negative going on that someone may have seen as a sign to cease involvement in something? That's not the best-worded question, is it?

I was thinking about how you noticed the sink backing up and how someone checked it out, and advised giving up. If such a thing is going on, the dream may speak about what would happen if you didn't follow the advice...lots of chaos, it seems.

When I read this dream the first time early in the day, the first thing that came to mind was Paul's sailing to Rome that ended up as a shipwreck when no one heeded his advice...

Only a thought.
-Mark

These are great thoughts Mark! Actally...the more I think about it...I did ask my one of my other brothers if he were in my shoes (with the situation with my daughter) what it was that he would do. He did tell me that he would find another church so that I didn't have to deal with my other brothers (daughters birth father) drama. Now...honestly...the drama of this ordeal was nonstop drama between my mom and I, but it was almost a year ago.

I think your right in your second posting, that this could be about a different future event (even a possible ministry)...but I will keep prayerful about this. I believe that God will speak to us about whether to leave the church or not...and if so...a direction of where we are suppose to go next. I do in fact miss being able to go to church all together as a family. But, our church has def been a huge support to us over the last 10 years. It would really be hard to leave, as we have so many connections there...and that takes time to build.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:17 pm

I am open to the Lord's leading...thank you to ALL of you for your postings...as they have opened my eyes to many different perceptions with this dream. Please keep me mindful in your prayers...as I don't ever want any of us to be shipwrecked in our faith or in our lives. Pray that I would be sensitive to the Lords leading, and IF he desires for us to move on from our church, that he would show us where to go....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 pm

scratching chin Hmmm....this one concerns me! duh

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top