British Royal Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British Royal Family

Post by dd on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:09 am

Well, I dunno what I have with them, BUT... I have seen two dreams with them both times c.a. 14 days before significant things happened and they turned out pretty positive and in a wide sense victorious. Last night I had the third dream.

First let me tell you the other two dreams .
The first dream was before a very important event and I was asked "how you can sleep at night?" I said because I know it will go well. The person didn't believe me and I told him to chill. It went excellent. I was very worried about how things will go and I had this dream: I was on a Royal Yacht Britannia in a banquet which was attended also by members of the Royal family. I saw that dream three nights in a row and God showed me that the event I was worried about will go very good and I don't need to worry.
The second dream was in connection with the flying dream:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13676-flying-in-dream

In that dream I was toured through a villa that belongs to Royals and met the Queen and I was asked to sign the guest book before I left. Queen had pink clothes on and she knew who I was and was very nice to me. As I was led out the property I felt I have not quite made it and when I prayed about it the next morning, God showed me that it was the addition to that flying dream. Emotionally the whole event turned out like in that dream. I did meet some very high profile people who liked me, but I quite didn't make it. While competing I needed to fill in tons of papers, too and I had the same type of feelings as I left the competition as I had when I left the property.

So this is the dream of last night:
So, now I saw the 3rd dream and it was in the midst of other "wandering" episodes (I see those all the time and I know that those episodes are reflection of how I feel professionally trying to find ways to have a breakthrough).
I entered a subway car and one of the princes said he is here to make a public announcement and it was about the new charitable work. He looked very very tall and his eyes were unbelievably blue. I didn't recognize him until he started to speak. I happened to be in the front of where he was speaking and at some point he stared into my face which shocked me. When he finished speaking he suddenly had flowers in his hands and he threw a few red roses to some teenage fans and then came up to me and gave me a firm, fresh and tall beautiful yellow rose, which I at first didn't want to take, I'd preferred a red one, I thought. Well, I eventually took it. For my surprise I suddenly had some green decorative plants in my hand already when he gave me the yellow rose and the prince was very serious of me taking it.
Then, as the train was approaching the next station and I was about to get out of the train, suddenly the other prince was there as well and somehow he had given me a rose, too. The other prince looked very short. He made jokes and looked totally untrustworthy and drunk. The rose he had given me was shorter then the other prince's, not fresh and with a weak stem that broke apart as I was trying to hold it together with the yellow rose and the green decorative plants. After I exited the train and he was out of sight I threw the bad rose away - first the stem in parts and then the flower.

I personally think this is about relationships. I feel that someone will offer me a good opportunity and firm relationship while someone will try to fake things and will try to manipulate me in a trap and that I will dump that person.

Any suggestions?

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British Royal Family

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Here are some thoughts that came to my mind.

Proverbs 18:16
A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.

Proverbs 22:29
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Just some of my thoughts about the silly prince. It is so like the younger prince to be that way. He isn't going to be a King and doesn't take his duties as seriously. He can do what he wants sort-of and so doesn't really care as much. He doesn't want the responsibility of his older brother.
I am trying to think of this verse and tried looking it up but can't seem to find it. It's like someone who compliments all the time but their compliments have no weight whereas you get a compliment from someone who "matters" and their compliment actually has weight.
Anyway, those are just some things I thought while reading the part about the princes.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 am

yeah, thanx for the ideas! will see what will happen. It is really interesting. haha.
Haha, I didn't wanna say names, Hind'sfeet, but yeah it was William and Harry. lol.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:11 pm

lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:12 pm

So here is what it means, now, after I have been through things the last month.

In the aftermath I know this is the meaning.

I'm currently in Germany and the dream is about two British men in my life. There is this guy who is a good friend of mine, always there for me and supporting etc. and I met here a British guy I dated this month and he is the picture of the younger prince. In dream I kinda compared both of them and in real life, too. Whatever the British date has offered me was crap. It really feels like I am dealing with an untrustworthy individual who is giving me old roses. Nothing he says has weight and he is an arrogant hypocrite fueled by impossible amounts of testosterone. Well, this is obviously over and as I go back to States in two months that subway car will be exited.

It seems like nothing special for an observer, but for me some things were a significant life lesson and I had a lot of drama. I also felt peace every time I thought of this dream - I knew that the stop will be and we'll leave that subway car. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow "Harry" will get the final message - a diplomatic hammering - and then that's it.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:49 pm

You can edit the title to say MANIFESTATION of...

I'm sorry that guy is like that. I hope he didn't ruin your trip because Germany is awesome!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:24 am

well, it is all right. I decided not even to bother me to reply to this person. It is his problem if he chooses to be ridiculous.

In fact I saw another dream last night which was revealed to me the moment I woke up. There were train tracks everywhere and I was on those subway and train tracks. I followed the tracks and then they divided in kind of sections - a few yards straight, a few yards uphill, a few yards with repairs etc. Then a section came where they were laying new tracks and like it often is at the beginning there are no tracks, just marks and then they build it. So this section was like on a man made cliff, a very high one and after that cliff there were tracks but not right away. There were other tracks at the bottom of the cliff. So as I was running through these sections as if I was chased and in fact I was not. When the section without tracks came I continued running and still pushed me to jump and get to where the tracks continued and as a result I was in a free fall. As I fell I yelled out his name! It was clear to me that I will die now and that it was stupid to continue running and now die. I woke up and this is what was clear. STOP. just leave this person in peace. Do not write him anything and make sure you don't meet again. Yep, I have originally wanted to write him, but why? At least we now leave on terms that are sufficient to survive a "hello" if we ever meet again. (hopefully not.)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:15 am

It's good that you are obeying God in that situation!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top