In recent dreams I keep making toast for people or eating bread & seeing bread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In recent dreams I keep making toast for people or eating bread & seeing bread.

Post by Macleod on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:10 am

Recently my dreams are about bread or toast? Here are 4 of them (2 from last night)

I was in a kitchen, making toast after rebuking two (married) people who are having an affair (in the dream and IRL) I first rebuked her for making love to him with worship music playing in the background "Awakening" and then I rebuked him for giving her an engagement ring without telling his wife. (A few nights earlier I dreamt of his wife. She had moved out and was staying with me. She was sharing with me that he isn't answering her calls or talking to her any more). I've taken these dreams as a message to intercede in prayer.

A few nights later I dreamt I was eating a sandwich and was in a car with him. He was sitting in the passenger seat and I sat in the back seat. I didn't know the driver. I had a young boy with me who had learning difficulties. (IRL we work with young adults with learning difficulties but in different spheres - I work in a college, he works in a day care centre). This boy was in my care, it was after getting him buckled up that I ate my sandwich and then watched this man receive a text from his lover but he tried to cover it up by announcing it was someone from work.

Last night I dreamt of bread but don't remember the dream. All I recall is the Holy Spirit. Not sure what, but something about the Holy Spirit. At some point during this dream, I felt Jesus was wanting my husband to know that He is with him. That my husband (not a Christian) must not feel as though he is alone. (I gave this message to my hubby this morning but it was not 'received').

I also dreamt last night of seeing a plate which had slices of toast, cut in half. 2 halves were for my husband. My 2 sons each had 1 half and 1 half was for myself.

Any Thoughts or Interpretation would be so very much appreciated.

Blessings.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In recent dreams I keep making toast for people or eating bread & seeing bread.

Post by Macleod on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:38 am

Perhaps I should add...

The toasted bread always has butter on it and looks good.

The bread where I felt the dream had something to do with the Holy Spirit was loaves of bread.

The sandwich I ate in the car had a chicken filling. The outer part of the sandwich seemed dry and crusty...I didn't eat this part.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In recent dreams I keep making toast for people or eating bread & seeing bread.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:11 am

Hello, Macleod -

The only thought that comes to mind when thinking of bread is Matthew 4:4 (or Deuteronomy 8:3) where Jesus said, "'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'" If you're making the toast/bread for yourself, perhaps that references feeding yourself with the Word. If for others, then God may be showing you that you'll be able to speak his word into their lives in a way that is received (you said that it was prepared in a way that looked good).

I'm not too sure about the division of the bread amongst your family. I would be interested to see what others say on that.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:26 am

I agree totally with Whiteshadow here. These were my thoughts also as I read your dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top