Returning Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Returning Items

Post by happiness80 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 am

Please share some thoughts on these dreams, Im quite sick of having dreams that seem to be the same theme but I keep getting them over a period of time;

In the first dream I am with my daughter I see a card that belongs to a past friend, its like some sort of card where people have written on it. My daughter and I are going somewhere when I notice she has taken this card, I tell her she cannot take this because it does not belong to her and make her put it back.

About a week or so later I had this dream:
I am in some unfamiliar building it seems to be a busy office type place. The same friend seems to be around but I dont really see her. My daughter then brings me her pet dog. It is like a snow white colour and its face is completely white like one of those snow dogs. I tell my daughter to take the dog back in an annoyed tone HOWEVER I am happy to see the dog and say hello to it. I also pat it and the dog is very friendly and enjoys me patting it. The dream ends.

I only felt these dreams were important because in both dreams my daughter is repeating the same action - bringing me something that belongs to this past friend whom I havent spoken to or seen in awhile and Im having the same reaction to her - telling her to return it or that she cannot take it.

Hope someone can help me out here

Blessings!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning Items

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:47 am

Would you daughter try to bring you a message or tell you something about this friend that you don't want to hear?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:00 am

Hi Happiness80

Iím new with this so this is just my thoughts

I could be wrong but Iíll give it a go. I think your daughter represent your personal ministry/ relationship towards this past friend of yours. She is telling you not to forget about him but try to restore the relationship. I think the dog is there to remind you of the good things you shared together.

Thanks

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Thanks for the thoughts all,

Mia, thats a good question Im not sure, My daughter is quite young irl and did not really know my friend well. In the dream she keeps taking things that belong to my friend and I keep trying to get them off her and take them back. in Reality I feel this friendship is over, and I also dont want any reminders of it though it was a good friendship- a long story.

Gillboa - I was thinking that too. Because it was like my daughter was bringing things to my attention twice and I didnt really want to deal with it. Also the dog it was white as snow and in the dream I was happy to greet and pat the dog almost like that familiarity feeling.....

Im still not 100 percent sure though...

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm

~Happiness,

I have not read the other repsonses but I was thinking she is bringing you some good qualities about this person and it annoys you. You don't want to hear it. Could this be a friendship gone sour for some reason and maybe the Lord is showing you that it needs to be restored. These are just thoughts and not an interpretation per say. I pray this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Thanks Connie,

Yes you are right, the friendship did turn sour she really disrespected me but God turned that experience around for my good and made me grow from it. Though Ive moved past it and put it behind me I dont like being reminded of it as it was hurtful. But I dont harbour any ill feeling towards her.
I'll keep praying. It does make sense more now.
Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:23 pm

All praise and honor to the Father. Glad to be of help.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top