A Baby That Keeps Coming Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Baby That Keeps Coming Back

Post by Shardell on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:40 pm

A reoccuring thing in my dream is a  baby boy. He is extremely gorgeous and whenever he shows up in my dreams, people always refer to him as my son, though everytime I'mtold that in a dream, I am always surprised about it. In one dream, his name was Noah...but when his last name was spoken to me it sounds jumbled and unclear. Then in another dream, I see the same baby...but when I ask if his name is Noah, he shakes his head no.

Then in another dream he is older maybe 3 or four, well dressed and kept up, still beautiful as ever standing in the campus ministry of the college I went too.

The final dream I've had of this kid was when we were in some store shopping, he had to be between 8-1O. I can't get over the fact how beautiful he was. I've never seen such a gorgeous child. He stuck close by my side. As we left the store...he called me "Momma" and grabbed my hand as we got into a black suv, (but I wasn't driving).

What throws me off about this is...why I never dream of a father in this dream? Who is this kid? 

The only man, I've dreamed of was when I had dreamed of a wedding, and as I was walking down the aisle toward the altar in my dress, I could see the groom, and now that I think of it...the child I dream of sort of favors the man.

Other things to Note:

(I'm not married.
I have no children.
I have never dated, nor have had relations with a man in my life. I am a virgin)  

Can someone interpret this?

Shardell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Baby That Keeps Coming Back

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:01 am

It's hard to interpret a dream without the details. =)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardell on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Haha! You are correct it wouldbe hard to interpret without details. Here is some more information.

The first time I dreamt of this baby, in my dream we were at my Aunt Dorothy's home. I had walked in, and noticed the little one sitting on the couch in a navy blue "Blue's Clues" onesie. I went to the little guy and picked him up. He was extremely fair skinned, though you can slightly tell that he was African American, he had soft brown eyes, long and pretty eyelashes, rosy cheeks, and a dimpled smile. He was very beautiful, almost to the point of bieng somewhat other worldly. He had a glow about himself. He interacted with me as if he knew me, and I played with him a little bit. I heard noise from the kitchen, I put the little baby in his crib, and went to see what it was. In the kitchen I saw my aunt Dorothy cooking. I asked her about the baby. She looked at me like I was crazy. "Thats your son." "My son?" I then asked her his name. She gave me his first name (which is Noah) but the last name, she had said...I couldn't understand it, it was as if it was muffled and jumbled together.

The dream ended there. 

Then I dream of him again, he's a little bit older.. Maybe 9 months. He was wearing white pajamas that had pictures of dinosaurs, bear, and some other pattern, i don't remember. .again Im in my Aunts home. My aunt hands me the baby. She was like: "This is your son, take care of him." I take the baby to a bedroom where I put him on a bed, he rolls and plays there. When I ask him if his name is Noah, he shakes his head no. Which made me think he was an entirely different child.  I then noticed that his hair was different from when I last saw him in a dream...it was more fohawkish in the front. And I remeber thinking in a dream, "who in the world would give my baby that kind of hairstyle? Maybe his father."  

The dream ends.

And on to the final time I dreamed of him. He was maybe a 8 years old. We were in a store shopping for movies. My half-brother Tyson was with us. After we got the movie, the little boy called me "Momma." and held my hand, and I remebered getting the feeling that he could be a "mama's boy" haha.  as we exited and got into a black suv.

Now again, the boy(s) father is never seen in the dreams. It's only me.

The only time I have dreamed of a man , was when I had a dream of my wedding day. In it, I was getting married in a garden. There were people sitting on both sides of the aisle in white chairs. I could see the groom and the priest waiting in front of a gazebo for me. I don't quite remeber the way the groom looked, I know he was handsome, and he was either white. Or spanish. I couldn't really tell, before I even got to where he was the dream ended.

I keep thinking my dream of this man and this baby are connected somehow. 

Shardell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top