Had Dream-Been Seeking God for Confirmation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had Dream-Been Seeking God for Confirmation

Post by gapeachntn on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Please, please give me your thoughts. I'm a 38 year old single mom and never been married. About two months ago I went to a wedding and to a party that night for this man of God who was going off to get his Phd. We connected in a different way that night and had been friends and it seemed like things were going into a romantic direction. That same night, a woman of God prophesied to me that that man was my husband. I was overjoyed and can't express the feeling I got when she said that. Then the next day, things just fell apart. He and some friends came over to my house the next day and things just seemed to fade once he left my house that day. I feel like my best friend sabotaged me and said something or someone said something to sabotage me. Before the party where we connected, i kept having dreams about couples reading magazines or some reading material. First it was this girl from my choir and I flipping and perusing some reading material, then it was the married couple of whose wedding I attended, I just saw them smiling and reading some reading material, then the third dream was me and this man of God, reading and flipping through this reading material. Then last night I had a dream that he and this guy (who looked familiar but I didn't know who he was), was walking through like a mall area, or food court. I saw the two of them and the familiar guy was kinda saying bad things to "my" guy about me. My guy was acting really funny, not wanting to talk, avoiding me and just acting funny and acting as if he didn't see me as they walked by me.Then he was alone sitting on a bar stool at a table or standing at this tall table and I walked over and was trying to find out what was going on and why he was acting so funny and pleading my case to him about how I felt about him and how he was making me feel bad. Then I realized there was this girl who seemed kinda familiar standing by me and she was agreeing with me and trying to help me plead my case, so to speak, to him. I remembered him saying something about me being mature because I'm older than him and that's all I remember. I don't know what's going on but I just need some thoughts please.

gapeachntn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had Dream-Been Seeking God for Confirmation

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 pm

The Lord confirmed to me who He wanted me to be with by giving me numerous confirmations through dreams and visions before I ever met the man. Here are a few things I've learned:
1. YES it's possible the Lord will confirm to you who your husband is through dreams/visions. 2. DON'T accept just any word you hear from someone who professes to have the gift of prophecy. I too have been deceived by people I thought I knew. Seek the Lord's will for the man He wants for you in your life. If the prophecy is true, the person will have the same feelings for you that you have for them and it will come to pass. Test the spirits! 1 John 4:1 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."
Following dreams/visions can be confusing when trying to discern who your future mate is.Don't let dreams be your guide, follow what the Lord says and the dreams He gives you will be confirmation! The Lord will use ANYONE in your life that you've had romantic feelings for (or can see yourself having feelings for) as a SYMBOL in a dream. People are often symbolic in dreams. That's why it's very important to just seek the Lord and use the dreams He has given you as confirmation only..UNLESS He has given you the interpretation and you're certain of it's meaning.
Here's a link to my testimony of how God confirmed my future mate through dreams and visions: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony
I pray you receive confirmation/revelation from the Holy Spirit soon. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top