WEIRD Experience while sleeping and waking!!! IRL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEIRD Experience while sleeping and waking!!! IRL

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 pm

SUPER weird experience!! I was in bed the other night and had woken up. The weird thing was that I was falling back into dreaming immediately upon waking but I was still awake in my dream and was trying to plead the blood of Jesus for some reason. I became afraid because I was slurring and couldn't get the words out or open my mouth. I somehow woke myself up and got the words out but they slurred and was falling asleep and couldn't seem to stay awake though I tried with all my might. I kept falling back into that state dreaming but in my dream I hadn't fallen asleep. I could feel my chest grow Heavy as if something was sitting on me. I recalled those who have had demons sitting on them and not being able to speak and tried will all my might to speak and wake myself out of this weird state. I finally was able to say it without slurring and fell immediately back to sleep. That whole time, I was awake in my dream and my dream and wakefulness was the same except when I was in my dream I couldn't open my mouth. I've never had this experience between wakefulness and my dream state before. I awoke and fell asleep immediately Several times.
I have had dreams that I was in the room I was in before but nothing like this. wow

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEIRD Experience while sleeping and waking!!! IRL

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:17 am

That one is pretty weird. I don't think it's a symbolic message dream either.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:04 am

I don't think it is either. I've had the experience 1 time before where I was wide awake up and about. My son was sitting next to me but I don't remember what we were doing. I wrote about it on here. I couldn't Plead the Blood of Jesus! My mouth and tongue wouldn't form the words into anything intelligible (demonic attack, but I didn't have any fear). I finally got it out after an entire minute. That felt exactly like this experience but with the added stuff.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:44 am

Oh, cool! BECAUSE I sometimes have dreams about something that I've talked about or it has already happened and when it is so similiar, I know it's that that I'm dreaming about. And because I would want to believe this experience wasn't going to happen again, I'd chalk it up to that. (Not promising though, I'd get prayer at church).

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 am

I have someone at church I can talk to about this. I don't think the pastor believes that demons can keep your mouth from forming words they don't like though.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

I think they'd call it a stroke like that news woman had, or they'd have some other scientific reason for it.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 am

Yeah, they are always humanistic.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:08 am

UGH...I've had those experiences. I use to have them a lot when I was in college. I brushed it off as stress....which it could have very well been but also I believe the enemy does take advantage of us when we are vulnerable (stressed out), and you know sometimes we may say we are not stressed but we really are.

which brings me to something else..my 7 year old son told me a few days ago that he was trying to wake up from a bad dream but he couldn't crying
I've been praying for him because he's been having bad dreams. But Now we've been spending our nights reading scriptures before bed and praying too which has been giving him some peace. I was just thinking this morning to anoint his room with oil. I went to a christian college and when I was having those experiences and spoke to my resident director and she anointed my room with oil.

Last edited by Angelwings on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete sentence)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 pm

I was just thinking this morning to anoint his room with oil.

Angelwings, I was just going to suggest this when I read this line from your post. Pray/anoint his room as well as the rest of your home. Reminds me that I should be doing the same in my home.... rolleyes

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 pm

huggins What an awful experience! I totally understand now about trying to wake up from a dream!
I think that night I had fallen asleep without Pleading the Blood of Jesus and I sort of woke a little and remembered that I needed to and that's when it all started!

I've anointed my house before. What was the outcome when you 2 anoint your homes?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:32 pm

~HF,

This has happened to my husband many times. It is a demonic attack of that I am certain. When you go to bed at night Plead the Blood of Jesus over every area of your life, your thoughts both conscious and unconscious and even over your dreams. My husband said that once he started to this that he had no further problems. So I will stand in agreement with you on this.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Thank you Connie! I believe I had forgotten to! I haven't ever thought of saying it over my subconscience which is a very good point!
I just looked up how to spell that big word and found this NY Times aritcle! http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/31/health/psychology/31subl.html?pagewanted=all

I also have the book "Blink" which is fascinating! I mention that too because I was reminded of it when I saw that article.

Subconscience seems to be more important than the conscience just because it can be so easily influenced.

I do plead the Blood of Jesus over our dreams and thoughts. I will for sure add the above!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add that the only time I really started to have any fear was when I was aware of myself falling asleep and I couldn't stop it and I felt my chest grow heavy. It didn't last but 5 seconds though.
The night that happened was either the night before Rosh Hashanah or a few nights before.

What was your husbands experience?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I cannot remember exactly but very similar to yours. Would be awake in the dream but still asleep and then have the heaviness and not be able to speak the blood of Jesus over himself. Had happened to him several times and finally he told me about it. The Lord told me to tell him to plead the blood of Jesus over his dreams and unconscious and conscious thoughts.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:13 pm

It's just so weird to me! I so appreciate your revelation. I've never been attacked in that manner before and unless you told me before and I forgot, I've never heard of what your husband and I went through. The only thing I've heard of is the same thing but people were actually awake.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Yea Hindsfeet I have been dealing with this for years. I have been pressed on my chest..had my cheeks pulled as if you are putting your index fingers inside your mouth and pulling them and my mouth covered. All trying to get me not to say the name "Jesus". I slur it first because Im being muffled, but I get it out. And its over. But I believe that this is a way that satan tries to scare you into going back to sleep and recieving a dream God has for you. I plead the blood over my family and ask God for sweet rest as His word says and I bind satan and all his tactics and render him helpless, inoperative, ineffective and indefensive. It typically happens when you sleep on your back.

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 pm

globalhealth4,

Scratch Chin Hmmm never thought about that it could have something to do with sleeping on ones back. Very Interesting! I will have to meditate on that.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:55 am

I have experienced what you describe HF. Global, why would it have anything to do with sleeping on your back - what is the connection??? scratching chin

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 am

We seem to be having a very interesting discussion, I find if I read scripture for 20 minutes before I sleep, that night I dream and remember the dream, the dreams are significant. By reading scripture its not a few quick versus but to read with the intention of soaking ones spirit in the Word (Jesus) ... connect ones spirit to His Spirit through the Word, its not a mind thing!!!

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 am

I'm wondering about that too Beloved.
Good point Martin!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:19 pm

It typically happens when you sleep on your back.

I'm not sure there's a valid connection, I'm a stomach sleeper and have experienced it, still do on occasion...

Also, when you can't speak the name Jesus, think it in your mind...still effective....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top