Philadelphia Apartment Next to Brazil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Philadelphia Apartment Next to Brazil

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 pm

There was much more to this dream but this is what I remember:

I was in Philadelphia at an old college friend's apartment visiting her (she no longer lives in Philly). I'll call her "D". While visiting her I realized that I still had an apartment in Philly (i.e., my name was still on the lease although I left Philly over 25 yrs ago...oops, showing my age rolleyes ...sorry, digressing... lol! ) so we went to look at it. An ex-boyfriend from around 10 years ago lived in the building and wanted to know where I'd been all this time. He spoke as though it was still several years ago - it seemed like he'd been waiting for me to do something and he sounded impatient that I hadn't done it yet. The scene reminded me of those moments that are frozen in time and my arrival somehow triggered the continuation of the discussion from 10 yrs ago. This was weird for me so I made up some excuse as to why I needed to end our conversation and I left. I found "D" and we continued on to my old apartment. A woman with kids lived there. The thing that stood out about the apartment is that the walls were bright colors. As I looked carefully, I realized that the walls weren't painted, it was colored squares that she stuck to the walls.

We left that apartment and made a left out of the driveway (we were now driving) onto the street which was a busy street like a boulevard. We went through an intersection not far from the apartment and the dream immediately transitioned into a rural setting. While there were no signs, I believed I was in Brazil. I was now walking down a grassy path. It was sunny, bright and warm, I was walking into the sun. There was a ditch next to the path that was wide and deep (like around 10 feet across and 20 feet deep). On the other side of the ditch was a small hillside that went in the same direction as the grassy path and a Latin Brazilian family was walking along the hillside. Although the ditch was wide and deep, it felt like the family were close distance from me, I could hear them talking to one another though I didn't understand what they were saying.

Suddenly a family of Black Brazilians ran passed the other family. Both the family and I were startled. They didn't seem to be running from something, they were just running playfully but they were running fast and hard. They startled both me and the other family. What stood out about the family is that they were dressed in native garb (colorful outfits, shell jewelry) and even more that their hair was a luminescent black color, the hair had a remarkable sheen. One of the family members had a mohawk (like the kind created with long hair and hard hold gel that makes a 12'' long mohawk).

I remember thinking "I guess I'll get used to this eventually."

The scene then transitioned back to Philly and I was meeting my current friend (not "D", my :hearts: ). He was going to visit me but I didn't want him to go to the old apartment so I was waiting for him on the boulevard. The dream ended when he pulled up at the curb to pick me up.

I also recall that I wanted to go to the apt owner to do the paperwork to take my name off of the lease but I don't remember where in the dream that occurred....

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added information)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Philadelphia Apartment Next to Brazil

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 am

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

rofl

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 am

But ya know what Lurdys? It is awesome that He speaks to us in ways that we can understand without anyone else's help. That you get this dream is amazing to me. lol!

Not really, because it's coming from God but I'm like:

Of course, it's the same way with some of my dreams. I know what God is saying but nobody else can usually figure it out. And in those cases, they don't need to.

However, I believe you are absolutely correct in your interpretation of the other dream after hearing the situation and relating it to the dream. It doesn't take any stretch to see it fits perfectly.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top