"Cher" Perfume (my 1st perfume/sweet smell dream EVER!! This perfume doesn't actually exist...))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Cher" Perfume (my 1st perfume/sweet smell dream EVER!! This perfume doesn't actually exist...))

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 am

I was looking in this box full of junk. Found some bottles of perfume. 1st bottle was tall, slim, rectangular, and dark pink. I picked up the bottle and because the spray nozzle was defective, it sprayed on me. It was very sweet and fruity! I laid it back down and imagined how I would carry it laying down in my purse (I don't carry a purse IRL). The 2nd bottle was "Cher" (LIKE the actress) it was long, rectangular (except the top part sloped down and were rounded at the ends, very elegant), the color was similar to Katy Perry's new perfume (I was looking up "Cher Perfume" and saw Katy's).
I opened the bottle which had a nice not cheap silver lid, tall, cylindrical. I pulled it off the bottle and it had a pleasing, well engineered, sealant break sound which told me that it was made to keep perfume from evaporating or coming out on the wand with excess.
The lid had a long delicate wand with a tiny ball on at the tip. The perfume that was on the ball was the perfect amount and just fascinating as the light shined through. The perfume had this liquid Tupelo honey consistency and the same color soft, sheer gold (if you have ever had the chance of eating this awesome honey, you would totally know). I smelled it and it had this soft barely there scent (it's indescribable unless you have smelled some scents like Dolce and Gabbana "light blue", Victoria Secret "Amber, Black Berry", or Stella McCartney "Stella"). I wanted to try it on but was afraid it would clash with the perfume that had sprayed on me. I asked a lady that was standing next to me to put it on for me so I could smell it. She did and I LOVED it. I put some on immediately and smelled my wrists and it smelled SO GOOD!!

Cher means Dear
Definition of DEAR
obsolete : noble
: highly valued : precious óoften used in a salutation
: affectionate, fond
: high or exorbitant in price : expensive
: heartfelt

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Cher" Perfume (my 1st perfume/sweet smell dream EVER!! This perfume doesn't actually exist...))

Post by Daisy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi Hindsfeet! These are just a couple scriptures that come to mind about fragrance. Not sure if they fit or not.

Eph 5:1,2
1 Follow Godís example, therefore, as dearly loved children 2 and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. (The footnote you had made me think of this script. 4. High or exorbitant in price : expensive)

Philippians 4:18
18 I have received full payment and have more than enough. I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God.

I thought there was also a scripture about our praise being a sweetsmelling sacrifice to the Lord...but I couldn't find it.

These are just some thoughts from some scriptures that came to mind. Hopefully it helps somehow...but if anything doesn't fit..please toss it. These are just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Cher" Perfume (my 1st perfume/sweet smell dream EVER!! This perfume doesn't actually exist...))

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Thank you Daisy huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:43 am

you\\'re welcome!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 am

Hi Hindísfeed

Iím new with this so this is just my thoughts

When I read this dream I could actually experience the love relation you have with the Lord. It is like this sweet and lovely relationship , where you mis nothing. The spirit is like a flagrance all around you and it is like He is learning you new things in this love relation. You love the original experience so much that you donít want it to be spoiled, so you share it with someone else.

This is so beautiful.

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:56 am

I think you got it Gillboa! I LOVE all the tiny things that He does just for me as well as the big things. I love when I see a fox, or a herd of deer, or any other animal, other stuff counts too! I'm always thanking Him for everything and I share it all with my son or whoever I'm around!

It was a beautiful dream!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:59 am

Gillboa wrote:Hi Hindísfeed

When I read this dream I could actually experience the love relation you have with the Lord. It is like this sweet and lovely relationship , where you mis nothing. The spirit is like a flagrance all around you and it is like He is learning you new things in this love relation. You love the original experience so much that you donít want it to be spoiled, so you share it with someone else.

This is so beautiful.

I just love this! It is a beautiful dream! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:08 am

PRAISE Father, me too! Thank you both for rejoicing with me :hooray: huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Gillboa wrote:Hi Hindísfeed

This is so beautiful.

Very well stated Gillboa! Very well indead. I just read this.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:45 pm

~HF,

I have to agree with Gillboa here. I see the perfume as a sweet fragrance of the Lord. The gold being a thick consistency reminds me of the oil of the Lord or the Holy Spirit. You like it best because you treasure it the most. Just like you treasure the Holy Spirit in your life. Lovely and Awesome dream!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :loveit:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Praise God for you Connie and Gillboa, and you too Daisy!!

I have so been wanting to understand where my relationship with God is. My last sentence does not adequately state what I wanted to know.
I just seem to have a difficult time understanding things that go on inside or even how I feel about things.

Praise Father because of your confirmations. I know now that God is showing me what I can't see for myself/haven't understood!
This would be the 2nd dream of this type that He was showing me! :hooray: :loveit:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:52 pm

I was just saying on my weird experience that it was close to Rosh Hashanah. This dream Was on the first night of Rosh Hashanah. Does that mean anything?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Nothing comes immediately to mind HF.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi Hind's Feet,

What a beautiful dream from the Lord!!!!! I felt honoured for you....Hold onto the Lord, never let Him go! Amen!

Joanna

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Thank you anyway Connie thank you

Thank you JoJo and Amen!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top