Dream (Wife with Cancer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream (Wife with Cancer)

Post by Gillboa on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:39 am

My sister dreamed that she told me her dream. A dream in a dream. We were sitting in a garden in front of a house. Lot of windows and green of color. The building were three stories high and round in shape. She said that I told her that Iím leaving this country and not coming back because my wife got cancer and could only be help in this other country. She cried a lot in the dream

Can you please help me with this dream?
Thanks

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream (Wife with Cancer)

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:59 am

Whenever I have a dream like this I take it literally, and this seems like a literal dream. When we have a literal dream we have to determine if this is something that is actually about us or about someone else. This dream could be about someone else. I recently had a dream that someone told me that I had cancer. I knew that if it wasn't me someone very close to me would hear those words soon. Within a few weeks my aunt was told she had an orange side mass in her left side. I would pray and ask God for revelation and I would have your wife get a check-up. It could be nothing, or it could be a life-saving warning from God.

Ask yourself, who does this dream best fit?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi Mia

Thanks for the interpretation. I will pray and ask the Lord for revelation and guidance.

Just a question to understand more. How do you know when a dream is literal?

Kind Regards

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:56 am

Until you get revelation, a prudent thing to do would be to have your wife get a check up. It is probably nothing but it's better to be safe.

A dream is usually literal if it would happen that way in real life and there is nothing weird about it.

For instance, this could be a literal dream if it didn't have some weird handle bar:

I was driving on a motorcycle (would never in real life so this is symbolic or about someone else). There was another cyclist up ahead of me and we were together but I don't know who it was.

My motorcycle had the accelorator on the left handle bar. The left handlebar was split into an older accelorator and a new accelorator. If you used the old accelorator it started to wobble and threatened to fall over. If you used the new accelorator it sped along. Twice I mistakenly used the old accelorator but then I instantly returned to using the new accelorator and everything was fine.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:14 pm

nerd if its notta literal drm i wood ask ur wife if she has any hidden toxic issuses,,like unforgiveness /anger arguing etc,, jus a thort, ,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top