Wedding weirdness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding weirdness

Post by jessica171 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 pm

I was dreaming I was at a wedding(don't know who's wedding) and was in the wedding hall and water started to flow through from the base of the wall. it was clear water coming into the hall. so i grab some towels and mops to try to clean it up so no one gets hurt but it just doesnt stop, it just keeps flowing in. This man is sitting in a chair and sees me trying to clean up the water and asks if I was the help? I said NO! then he said why are you cleaning it up. I was upset that he made this commet because i was a guest at the wedding and was just trying to help clean so no one gets hurt. so the man had luggage sitting by him and i left the water there to ruin his items in the bag( dont know why i did this).

Next scene im walking in the wedding hall and see the groom ( i dont know him) he is holding a baby boy and the baby is tiny and cute so i walk over to them and the baby is cooing, smiling, and laughing while i am talking to him. the groom says that it was amazing that he was doing that because he doesnt do that to people he doesnt know.

Now I have been praying for some type of revelation on this dream. but I just cant seem to understand it. another thing that makes this so odd is the water in the dream it just flows and it is clear and calm. i have had the same type of dream of water flowing. my last dream i seen water flowing from the base of a kitchen faucet the water was clear and just flowing from it.

Your help on this dream will be much appreciated....
Thank You,
Jessica

jessica171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding weirdness

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Have you had the same feelings about anything in life recently?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jessica171 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 pm

No not that I can think of. maybe its was just a weird dream...

Thanks though

jessica171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top