Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stevefgomez

Prayer about what to do

Ok I'm gonna ask for some specific prayer. I've been reading the dream interpretation 101 on this site. I have a ton of dreams that come true. I have lots of stuff that might be symbolic. I don't get a bunch of it, some I do. I want to have faith. I'm trusting and praying that God reveal this stuff to me. I am asking for prayer on this forum because there are not a lot of geniuses in Austin, TX about the prophetic ministry here. I don't know if you've ever been here but this town is as intellectual as it gets. And even the Christians are skeptics here. So I'm not counting on getting prayer from people who "get it" around here. You guys yeah, you get it. So pray for me about this:

1. I wanna know what certain symbols in my dreams mean. The ones I don't get I want to get.

2. I want to know what to do about it or not do about it. Be still. Act?

3. I need me some patience if I'm gonna do it right. Because I'm a hurry up type.

But I'm learning patience Thank God. And faith too. I just started going to church again as well. Its getting better. I start a new job tomorrow 9/28 too. If you don't mind pray for that too. I don't wanna work Sundays when I get my permanent schedule.

Thanks

Steve

Hello Steve!!

Your prayer requests are not uncommon to those of us who dream. I will tell you this, God wants this for you MORE than YOU want it for yourself. One of the most beautiful lessons I learned on this site when I first joined was this...God gives us dreams so we will seek HIM for the answer. It's HIS form of communication with us so that we will go to HIM to see what He's saying to us.

There are certain dreams where God will show you things that you won't know the meaning of right away. My advice to you is to NOT pay so much attention to what the symbols mean because they can drive you crazy. I use to on the symbols so much that I would miss the message God was REALLY trying to convey to me. I would say to you to RELAX and REST in the fact that your Heavenly Father loves you enough to speak to you in dreams. Since He can do that, then He's loving enough to get the interpretation to you.

I will say this to you...sometimes, parts of my dreams are revealed to me in the midst of my day to day life. I will hear a message that will reveal to me something about my dream...someone may say something that will trigger a part of my dream, or even in prayer, the Holy Spirit will reach WAYYYYY back to a dream I forgot about and put the piece of the puzzle in the right place. This is the reason why you must relax...allow God to bring the meaning to you...He's good at doing that.

Blessings...

Hey. Thanks. Yeah figuring out symbols is the part that gets me going in circles. Also lots of snipits of my dreams are coming true. Like I was having dreams about God's will and two details have come true. So I'm like what else is true, what's not. You're right, I need to relax...I'll live longer. I can tell you this. I did dream last night. And if I took it at the basic level it portrayed a real and recent situation in my life not related to this situation I prayed but something similar yet worse before it. And in that situation I definitely did what I should not do. So in general I saw myself in that what NOT to do situation. So just taking things at the basic level that's what I got last night. But I'm still wondering and praying "OK what should I DO, if anything?" Thanks for praying. I'm gonna go chill.