Repost- I NEED HELP!!!! Can you please help me interpret these dreams???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost- I NEED HELP!!!! Can you please help me interpret these dreams???

Post by JoJo on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 am

Hi Friends.

I would love to hear the thoughts from anyone who feels led to comment on these dreams. I encourage you to pray with me as I continue to seek God for interpretation.

I admit that not knowing what these dreams mean has caused me some anxiety crying ......yes I know, 'be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God' (Phillipians 4:6)

Last week, I had a dream which I could not remember for the most part but the name 'Orelle' was mentioned which means, in Hebrew "Angel, messenger". This may indicate that God will be send a messenger, perhaps one or several of you to reveal the meanings of these dreams------Just my thoughts! laugh

I look forward to all of your responses!!!!!!

Background:

July 2005, I had a conversation with the father of a young man, that I have known for some time and have some feelings for. We were at a church event and this man's father asked me if I liked his son. I stated to him that his son is a nice man but he is not a christian. His father, who was not a christian at the time, responded to me and said, " Pray about it". I did. About 6 to 7 weeks later, that same young man began to attend my church.

First dream:

My now sister in law's mother had a dream October 2005. She stated to me she saw me in a silver car. The car is mine. The young man in question was in the driver 's seat. I was in the front passenger seat. I was sitting in a baby's car seat in the front passenger seat. She then stated that the young man opened his car door, walked in front of the car, over to my side of the vehicle. He opened my car door and began caressing me, holding me, taking care of me. His surname was mentioned. She had no idea what this dream meant. Neither did I.

About a year later, her daughter had the exact same dream but with something added to it

Second dream:

In addition to all that occurred in the first dream, my sister in law stated that she saw our church sanctuary. She said that I was sitting in one of the chairs, she was sitting in one of the chairs beside me. She mentioned that everything in this scene was white.

Third dream:

Later that same year, another girlfriend of mine stated that she dreamt that I got engaged to someone. She could not see his face clearly but stated that he had a light-skinned complexion and was taller than me.

Around 2007, another woman had a dream about me.

Fourth dream:

She stated that she was seated outside at what appeared to be an outside wedding. She stated that she saw a number of people in the audience and there were some people she recognized in the audience. She then stated she a saw a woman walking down the aisle in a wedding dress. The bride's back was facing the audience as she walked and could not see her face. She stated that she asked someone who sat beside her, " Who is getting married?" She then said that the bride turned around and it was me. She stated that the groom was standing across from me. She could not see his face but he was significantly taller, at least 6 ft.

My friend then told me that she is not a dreamer. She had the dream and her husband told her to call me and tell me about the dream.

She stated that she did not know what the dream meant.

Later that year, another young woman had two consecutive dreams about me

Dream 5 and Dream 6:

My friend stated that I had visited their assembly one Sabbath/Saturday. She remarked that I was wearing a beautiful red dress. She stated during the course of the day, I spoke to someone and stated that I was engaged.

In the second dream that followed the next day, she stated that I visited their assemby. I was wearing the same red dress. She stated that I went to the lunchroom. She said that my family and brethren were present. She stated that a young man asked to marry him and I said yes. We were engaged. She said that she had not seen the man before but was told that he was a famous preacher from Jamaica.

She stated that she came to me because she is not a dreamer and was told that she should tell me about the dreams she's had about me.

She too stated that she did know what the dreams meant.

This year, I had several dreams that I believe are connected to the dreams stated above

This is the latter part of a dream I had in April 2011 which I believe is relevant (see my original post dated April 10, 2011)

Dream 7
………..Our group continued to walk down the corridor where the Walmart was located. At this time I see my brother, his wife and daughter, who is being pushed in a stroller. I then proceed to put something in my mouth. I did not look at it but I knew that it was a green grape just by how it tasted. The thing is, this grape tasted rotten. I then cringed at the taste of the grape. I did not spit it out. There would be no place to put it. I then proceeded to eat a second grape. This time, I looked at it. It indeed was green. It was firm, looked good, no blemishes, except for a slight brown ring around where the stem would be. I bit this grape. It tasted good but the taste was diminished a bit because I still had the taste of the first grape in my mouth. At this point, my brother says to me, "The P------- are coming." The name mentioned is the last name of the man that was in the car dreams posted earlier. I woke up from my dream right after.

Dream 8

The following Wednesday April 13, 2011, I had this dream:
While having Bible Study with my brethren, I nodded off by accident for only a few moments. While my eyes were closed, I saw an almond tree! The leaves were green. the tree was healthy. I have never seen an almond tree before but I recognized it because of the almond shell. I then looked up the tree that I saw in my dream online and I confirmed that it was indeed an almond tree that I saw!

On Sunday May 15, 2011, I had ten dreams consecutively between the hours of 9 a and 12 p

Of those ten, I believe seven are related to the dreams stated above:

Dream 1
I see the inside of a church that I know well. Three ladies I know are congregating outside the sanctuary, speaking amongst themselves. My eyes move to the sanctuary. The sancutary has a wall made of glass so that you can see inside it without entering. I go inside the sanctuary, down the centre aisle and I see a banner with my name written on it

Dream 2
I am in a child’s pram being pushed by the a man I have mentioned in previous dreams
I have my legs out in front of me. I am happy. We are in a park where other couples and families are.

Dream 3
I see myself in a wedding dress with my maid/matron of honour. We are running. I have my bouquet in my hand. The location looks european, there is a sepia tint to the scenery. I throw my bouquet behind me.

Dream 4
I see myself pregnant. I am wearing a black pregnancy top and light blue jeans. I have a royal blue/belt ribbon wrapped around my waist. In the dream I sense my baby is a boy but in my heart I say,”I kinda wanted a girl.”

I asked the Lord three questions regarding the man who pushes me in the pram/same man in the car dreams:

How does He feel about me? Where does He stand with You? I do not remember the last question I asked very well.

God answered with three mini dreams:

Dream 1
I saw a workshop. A person had a pair of baby shoes in their hands, similar to the ones parents would use to have bronzed. I thought I saw the person hold the the shoes up, preparing to spray paint the shoes but then the shoes were dipped in gold, then the person's entire hand/arm/body was dipped in gold!!!!

Dream/Vision 2
The song ‘Amazing Grace’ by John Newton dropped in my spirit...I started to sing it whistle

Dream/Vision 3
The song ‘In the Summertime’ by Mungo Jerry dropped in my spirit-----strange eh? scratching chin I smiled and thought to myself, The Lord does have a sense of humour! ROTFL I started to sing it whistle

I woke up. I looked at the time. It was 12 p.

Last edited by JoJo on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:18 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : To change title of topic font colour)

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost- I NEED HELP!!!! Can you please help me interpret these dreams???

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:53 am

Hi JoJo! I believe these are all confirmation dreams that the Lord has someone for you.

Also I found this scripture regarding the almond tree:
"Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a branch or shoot of an almond tree [the emblem of alertness and activity, blossoming in late winter].

12Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it." (Jeremiah 1:11)

And another scripture about sour grapes:
Jeremiah 31:29 "In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge.(D)

30But everyone shall die for his own iniquity [only]; every man who eats sour grapes--his [own] teeth shall be set on edge.

31Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,(E)"

I love how you learned from the first grape and you looked for blemishes on it..It seems to match how careful you are about this man in question. Like perhaps you learned a lesson in the past with someone and are being careful with this one in making sure there are no blemishes. (that he is right with the Lord) Have you looked up the meaning of his last name? That may help some :)
Also, have you read my testimony? I've written quite a bit on this particular subject :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm

You wrote in:
Dream 7
………..Our group continued to walk down the corridor where the Walmart was located. At this time I see my brother, his wife and daughter, who is being pushed in a stroller. I then proceed to put something in my mouth. I did not look at it but I knew that it was a green grape just by how it tasted. The thing is, this grape tasted rotten. I then cringed at the taste of the grape. I did not spit it out. There would be no place to put it. I then proceeded to eat a second grape. This time, I looked at it. It indeed was green. It was firm, looked good, no blemishes, except for a slight brown ring around where the stem would be. I bit this grape. It tasted good but the taste was diminished a bit because I still had the taste of the first grape in my mouth. At this point, my brother says to me, "The P------- are coming." The name mentioned is the last name of the man that was in the car dreams posted earlier. I woke up from my dream right after.

I love these scriptures daph shared! The sour grapes to me and the setting children on edge scripture makes me think of bitterness and how the grape left a bitter taste in your mouth...I also liked that you learned from it and you looked for blemishes in the second grape. One thing that stands out to me in this, is that you still had a bad taste in your mouth from the first grape though, which interfered a bit with enjoying the second one to the fullest extent possible. Could this at all be a past experience that God wants to heal? Maybe this could even be of encouragement to you, not to fret if you and your mate are not together just yet~that God is completing a work in you and him so that you can fully enjoy the blessing He has for you. Just my thoughts...please toss it if it doesnt fit...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:48 pm

I just LOVE that all these people are having confirmation dreams about you getting married!!! This is so AWESOME! I hope it encourages you that even if your hearts desire hasn't fully manifested yet, that God is in the works on this situation! woo hoo Boy~I wish I had this in my waiting process! This is SO wonderful!! I can promise you that with God's process, it is worth the wait though...and that with his blessings brings no sorrow! Its so worth it to go Gods way~you wont regret it! :hooray:

I will give you the link to daphs testimony about her husband, in case you haven't read it yet...its really awesome and encouraging!

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 pm

You wrote in:
Dream 8

The following Wednesday April 13, 2011, I had this dream:
While having Bible Study with my brethren, I nodded off by accident for only a few moments. While my eyes were closed, I saw an almond tree! The leaves were green. the tree was healthy. I have never seen an almond tree before but I recognized it because of the almond shell. I then looked up the tree that I saw in my dream online and I confirmed that it was indeed an almond tree that I saw!

I have read on here that nuts can possibly represent provision! I have also read that almonds are one of the best fruits in the bible! Is there something you are looking for God to provide? If so, expect the best. Not sure if that helps, once again, my thoughts only, please toss what doesnt fit...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:08 pm

You wrote in: Dream 2
I am in a child’s pram being pushed by the a man I have mentioned in previous dreams
I have my legs out in front of me. I am happy. We are in a park where other couples and families are.

How did you feel in this part of the dream? Happy? Did you feel secure?? I wonder if this is a confirmation that the right man will take good care of you, and help provide your needs physically/emotionally/financially. I know that people can often symbolize others, so I cannot be sure that this means 'this' specific man or not. You will know in your heart though. Jesus says it is by our fruits we can be sure of whether to let someone in or not. Once again just my thoughts...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 pm

You wrote:
How does He feel about me? Where does He stand with You? I do not remember the last question I asked very well.
God answered with three mini dreams:

Dream 1
I saw a workshop. A person had a pair of baby shoes in their hands, similar to the ones parents would use to have bronzed. I thought I saw the person hold the the shoes up, preparing to spray paint the shoes but then the shoes were dipped in gold, then the person's entire hand/arm/body was dipped in gold!!!!

This part makes me think that he thinks you are precious, and would be proud to have you. Something he would want to keep forever. A conflicting thought of a trophy also comes to mind, but those are just my thoughts though...not a Holy Spirit inter. Plz pray on what I have said and toss if you don't bear witness to.

You wrote:
Dream/Vision 2
The song ‘Amazing Grace’ by John Newton dropped in my spirit...I started to sing it whistle

If you asked God on where does he stand with Him...I would see this an under Gods grace. But once again...you will see this in fruitfulness in his life in his everyday actions and interactions within a group...these are my opinions/thoughts not an interp. Plz pray...

You wrote:
Dream/Vision 3
The song ‘In the Summertime’ by Mungo Jerry dropped in my spirit-----strange eh? scratching chin I smiled and thought to myself, The Lord does have a sense of humour! ROTFL I started to sing it

Did you ask God about the his timing on when this may manifest...this is my only thought on this...I dont know the song... lol!

I cannot stress enough how strongly I feel that it is by his fruits you will know if this man is on the right track and a good gift fit for God's precious princess JoJo! My husband and I were older when we met, and the best way for us to really get to know one another was in a group setting. Watching others interact in such a setting helps to see certain things. It also helped us stay out of physical trouble. I loved our courtship~it set us up with a great friendship that has held us together in some very tough times! I am so thankful to have waited for my Godly husband...I see friends of mine that struggle so much in their marriages, from being hasty and not waiting for 'the one'. These are all just my thoughts...I pray something was of blessing to you.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:28 am

At Daph,

Thank you for your words and scripture references. I too believe that the dreams are confirmation that God has someone for me and that I will be married. When I saw the vision of the almond tree, I was overjoyed because I knew that it was God's confirmation that He will provide and what he will provide will be good. I needed witnesses and you and Daisy have been my witnesses.
Regarding the grapes, my spirit agrees with you, that I have made errors in the past and that I will learn from my past experience and not make the same mistakes this time.

I have read your testimony, several times!!!! Your testimony encouraged me so much, showing how it pays to trust the Lord even if there are haters out there, not wanting what God has in store for you to come to pass.

At Daisy,

Thank you for words of encouragement and insight!!!!
My spirit agrees with all that you and Daphanie have said!
God is performing a work, in him and myself. Once completed, we will be great for each other.
You are right, actions speak louder than words so I will be able to determine if he indeed is 'the one' by his fruits
Regarding the dream about the baby shoes, I had the same thoughts---I am precious to him, and I will be adored but then I became concerned a bit, would he view me as an 'idol'????
Regarding the almond tree dream, I believed that it was God's confirmation that all these things will come to pass and what he has provided will be good. In my Walmart dream, two names were mentioned in that dream, 'Nigel' and 'Spence'.....Nigel means 'champion' and Spence means 'dispenser of provisions' or provider'. God revealed to me in that dream that He is a Champion Provider!

I am so encouraged by the both of you! Through you, God has comforted my heart! I knew there was a reason I found this site. Through this wonderful ministry, I have tapped into another gift that God has given, intercession. Also, through this ministry, God has allowed me to be contact with other fellow believers who are really trying to live for the Lord, which is sooooooo hard to find these days. Through this ministry, God has answered several prayers and I have been ministered to so much by the experiences of others. Thank you for being a part of this ministry. I will continue to pray for both of you.....that God will continue to richly use you to His honour and glory!

God Bless You Both! big hug 2

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:31 pm

JoJo wrote:

Regarding the dream about the baby shoes, I had the same thoughts---I am precious to him, and I will be adored but then I became concerned a bit, would he view me as an 'idol'????

I just wanted to add something about this. I know it is scriptural to have a man love his wife, before himself. But, you def dont want someone who loves you and puts you before God. I have a friend who's husband is like this, and its very unsettling for her. Considering the man is to be the spiritual leader of the house, its very comforting to know that your husband hears from God and is willing to follow Him at any cost, even if that means not giving his wife everything she wants if that interferes with what God wants. Does that make sense? Did I word it right? lol! It brings SO MUCH security knowing and trusting that your husband hears from God and is led by God. Its SO hard when the woman has to lead the house spiritually~especially if her husbands not on board. Even though its very hard to wait on God, and wait and wait for a Godly husband...its SO worth every min to have this security! Just more of my thoughts... lol!

P.s. I know us women are suppose to hear from God too, we just weren't built to lead the household spiritually. Though this is not impossible, its just much harder. My point is, its better to wait a little longer for the BEST gift that God has to offer than to choose someone who you already know is spiritually younger than you...so that he can be a spiritual covering over you. Rather than you having to stand in the Gap until he is spiritually ready to lead.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks Daisy!!!!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 am

you\\'re welcome! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top