Sail ship at sea, a helper and a stranger whom I love deeply.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sail ship at sea, a helper and a stranger whom I love deeply.

Post by Macleod on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 am

I was on a wooden sail boat out at sea. I could sense my husband and eldest son with me. Also knew there was another man on the boat, he was helping. The boat felt like a big boat, not large and think that perhaps the sails were down.

I was throwing colourful plastic balls into a built in wooden box which I think was behind the big steering wheel. Some of the balls were falling into the sea. I was then bent over the side of the boat, with my hands in the water, steering/moving the boat, so that I could pick these balls up out of the sea. (IRL, that day, I was playing with colourful balls in a ball pool)

I looked up and saw a large sail ship sailing off into the horizon. I knew my husband and son were on this ship.

I was then at the house. I went over to my youngest son who was outside, in the front, playing in snow or beach sand, with a man with a beard and long hair. I told my son it was time to come in and bath.

I went upstairs to the bathroom, looked out the window and saw the blonde man who had been helping me on the boat. He was looking up at me as he was walking around on the back lawn which had a covering of snow on it. He was pulling something. A boat trailer? A sledge? He was waving goodbye and leaving. I quickly went downstairs to thank him but as I got to the door, our pastoral assistant walked in and sat down. I was back upstairs putting water into the bath for my youngest. I came back down and as I stood by the banister, my eldest son and my husband had returned. When they walked in, I noticed that this man (my husband) was really tall and wore a woolly hat. He sat down in front of our pastoral assistant. I went over to my husband (who wasn't my husband IRL), sat on his knee, wrapped my arms around him so tightly and just absolutely loved him. I woke-up still feeling so much love for this strange man.

This dream feels important. I would really love to know if anyone has an interpretation for me?

God Bless.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sail ship at sea, a helper and a stranger whom I love deeply.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:45 am

I would say you have some really good stuff in your future, most importantly that feeling of love.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:02 am

Bless You Mia, Thank You!! I look forward to the feeling of love. For some reason, even though I'm surrounded by loved ones, I feel empty? I'm missing Jesus so much, I don't know why I'm feeling this way? Perhaps it's because, while my husband is home from sea, I've not been able to lose myself in my bible as often as I'd like to (He's not a Christian and is jealous about/doesn't understand the importance of my relationship with God). He's away on Tuesday so I should be able to go back to "God and me" time again without feeling guilty.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 am

I promise you that God sees this and is giving you this dream for comfort, so that you would know that it is coming.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

Oh THANK YOU Father!!! Amen

With love in Jesus!!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top