My friend and dreams about her

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friend and dreams about her

Post by stevefgomez on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Ok So here is the background before I post the dreams.

I am the guy whose posted dreams about another young woman. I often have had dreams we were in a relationship in the future. My dreams of her often come true. I've heard via 3rd parties of some of my dreams coming true about her. I've concluded on those dreams that is the a possible future if I wait. But its been 4 years since I've seen her and I've decided since I met someone else recently I don't want to wait. I think we've had some trouble between us recently (for real) and its not something I want to wait for, a future relationship. So I'm praying and telling God "Hey I met someone else, and if I have a choice I'd much rather know them if you are willing, close this other door and find them someone else, because this other person is fine and has great qualities".

That said my new friend is in school. She's the same age as the other girl I once was waiting on. I found that strange I met someone younger (as i"m older) who is the same age. I felt it was God who brought us together. We had an issue though. She's got 24 credit hours of school. I didn't quite get that or understand it enough. She also is a single mom and just got out of an abusive relationship. OK fine. She's a Christian. Because of a lack of time and a bit of neediness on my side due to her lack of time, she's broken things off with me. I've done the same things she's done with me with others myself. I have similar experiences in my life just like hers, so I have some empathy for how she feels. I've often returned to others having done the same things she is doing with me. I just need time and for people to give me a choice and not pressure me in to a relationship. This was a long distance friendship too. We chatted a bit and communicated via email a lot. Please listen, don't judge. I'm looking for honest answers. Also for dream 1 I had just had a pending felony charge dismissed. It was a mistake and not related to these dreams. I'm blessed and lucky and changing my life. I start a new job this week Thank God. My life is getting better. That is a side note. But for dream 1 the dimissed felony is important. I am a Christian too by the way.

Now that you have that background. I'm letting her go and do what she needs to do. But I'm praying for God to restore things. I inquire often of God in dreams. I ask to have them and know his will.

These are the dreams I've had in response to that. I know what I believe and feel about them. I'm curious what other "experienced" and perhaps "Spirit Led" believers feel or interpret in them. My dreams didn't' start coming true till May 2011 this year. I'm learning and praying often.

Dreams: I prayed to know God's will about me and my friend Whitney. This is what I dreamed. I am at the time in real life giving her space.

1. I saw people eating. I had rope with something tied to its end. I used the rope by throwing the item at them then pulling it back like I'm teasing them or messing with them. It would reach far enough and I'd pull it back. Then I used it to close the table umbrella where they ate and I knew these people though they looked average, also had felonies. Then I saw a field. I don't remember what we were doing in a field. But I saw me on one side of maybe a wall. I saw a peephole. On the other side a woman wanted to know what I was doing? I saw water beads coming through, filing through the hole to me from her. She sang a little song over and over sweetly "I am watching you."

2. Same night as dream 1. I often ride the bus in real life.

I was waiting on a bus in the dream. I kept watching for it. But I felt it was being long. I kept trying to remember a phone number. I was on the phone and needed to give it to someone. I'd already given them the wrong number and recanted trying to remember. I saw a billboard sign where once the number was posted but it no longer read my number on it. It was similar to my real life phone number. I chose to walk in a field with a cut path from tires. The bus came and passed me up. I ran in the field chasing it but it out ran me. I saw a neighborhood ahead. I saw the bus had cut through a backyard with a pool. I walked over pool as best I could. I didn't walk on water but somehow I walked over the pool. Not sure how. Then I came to another home with a pool. Its residents where in the back around the pool. I felt awkward there. I saw the bus against the hills further away. I ran down their street. A chocolate colored pit bull came up to me. (I am timid of dogs in real life. Someone even said I'm phobic of them. I tolerate them as long as their nice). In the dream the dog came up to me. I watched him closely. He lay on his back and starting speaking saying to me that it costs a lot of money to keep up a home. I heard the dogs name but don't. His female owner had called it out.

Then I saw another scene. I saw a man who's wife had vanished. He had a medieval axe that belonged to her. It was sentimental. But the news came they found her dead. I told him I was sorry for his loss. Then he gave the axe to me. I felt bad taking it. I donated it to my old boss's office (my old female boss who I had a thing for. We got along really really good. This was at the TX House of Reps. when I was there temporarily. yeah me and that boss got along great. When she was fired she gave me her phone number but I never called her - in real life. her husband was killed in action in the army). But in the dream I gave the axe to her. She opened up a menu for an italian restaurant in some folder. The axe had trouble staying in it. It was gonna be mounted on the wall. Later I had a deformed axe on the bus ride. I saw as if I was traveling cross country on a bus line. I had to get back home before the snow came. (my friend lives in Missouri, I in TX). I turned 37 today 9/26 (yeah) and she is 23 years old and counting. She's studying to be a nurse. All these details matter.

3. Same night, last dream that night(I woke twice and feel asleep twice)

I was waiting on the bus again. I was again wondering when it would show up? It was the 331 (researching it I found the 331 in Austin for Oltorf Rd. but it has no meaning to me). I waited in the dream. I walked around a corner then. I saw some apartments. The way of the road at the bottom of a hill was flooded. Muddy waters came down the street flowing down to the pool of water. There was a flooded bus stop. I could not pass that way. I knew the bus would never make it down this way. All the people were watching the flood. I walked back.

Then in this same dream I saw what appeared to be a dark cave. It had a dimly lit, carved rock stair way. The mud flowed down this stair way. I saw a woman. I was walking down a few steps in front of her. I saw her and offered her my help. I acted as a brace for her as she put her hand on me to steady her descent down the stairs. I walked her down to the bottom where she spoke to me and offered me her email so we could stay in touch. (In real life Whitney my friend offered me her email. She was super stressed with school and her being a mom. I had offered in real life to help her and even found a free computer program to help her memorize anatomy for nursing). In the dream though she spoke with a hard to understand German accent. I had to ask her to repeat the email several times. Finally I couldn't understand what she was saying so she wrote it down for me.

At some point in my journal I wrote I saw her on the phone too during these dreams.

4. new night, next night after dreams 1-3. I asked God again to know about my future with Whitney and His will between us.

I dreamed I was working in a clothing store. I was being asked to hang clothes. I saw myself in the back and saw the leaning storage room at an slope or angle. All in this room was leaning. But when I hung clothes I accidentally hung a red blouse in the $9.99 clearance section (Whitney had emailed me in real life about her shopping for clothes. Now again I'm praying about the future in these dreams). In the dream I saw I hung the red blouse in the wrong section. Its price tag was higher. I saw the price of $23.xx. I couldn't remember the cents but 23 stuck out to me. I ran back and took the blouse off the rack as a woman was about to grab it and put it on the right wrack. I hoped she wouldn't be mad at me. But she seemed taken back with the clothes and wanted the blouse and didn't pay me mind to my relief.

Background dream: About 2 weeks ago before all this started with Whitney and before I prayed to know God's will as in this post, I had a dream I was in McDonalds It was morning. I ordered a half cold hashbrown. I didn't complain because I didn't have time. I was near elevators. One was for students. I saw two men talking about the students. I saw a lobby with glass windows and the sun and world outside. I saw what appeared as young high school to college age students pour out the elevator. I saw a man like a super hero with muscles ride up an elevator. He was like Bill Adama in Battle star Galactica and he was trying to lose the president Laura Roslin but she kept following him. I also saw the crew of Galactica. They were trying to figure out a death in the crew. They traced something in the water to the quarters of one member. I saw a pitri dish with a red goo growing inside of it. Then I saw a river walk. It was a river with bricks laid out in a stir case fashion. The bricks were the side of this river canal. There was a pathway at the bottom. I walked along the wall that held the water back. The river was only a few feet deep. I could see the water from where I walked. It did not remind me of anywhere local. Men came searching for the body of an older woman who was dead in the river. I and others were asked to clear the area. We had to climb up some shafts on ladders. I told the others to wait since I was big and not fitting in the shaft well going up. We came up to a basket goal, painted black on a court. I saw advertisements on the bill board for a CBS TV station.

Now on the same night as dream 4, this is Dream 5, now that I've prayed to know God's will about Whitney and our future.

5. I saw me in McDonalds. I was eating breakfast. I left the hashbrowns for later. I was left to essentially baby sit the place by the employee morning crew. A Tejano music band was playing across the street in a rough part of town. Homeless men came up and seemed suspiscious. A woman who was there seemed nervous of them. But they left everyone alone and enjoyed the music. I went across the street from McDonalds and watched. Then when I want back in the restaurant as they played the next crew arrived. They asked if I had had breakfast? I said yes and that I was finishing my hash browns. (I love hash browns) I was concerned in my thoughts they'd be upset I didn't pick up the trash. But they just gave me a look and did their job. Then I was in the restroom. The door was transparent. I must have gone in the woman's restroom by accident and saw a young woman come in and take her pants off. I saw her naked from the bottom down. I didn't want to get in trouble and also yeah, I stared and watched as another woman also came in.

6. I am persistent and keep asking in prayer to be sure about things. 3rd night of dreams after praying.

I dreamed I was moving out in to a new apartment. An old friend Jeremy who I had major problems with and trouble needed help moving. I said I could not help though. Then I saw some guy with a map of the world. He explained how in the atlantic ocean warm water goes cold from north to south. And then he pointed to the pacific and the water temperatures went from cold to warm from north to south. The opposite.

7. Same night. John Mark and Jenny are a married couple. I made their wedding video. Blake and Maggie are married and their close friends. I have not seen them in years. At a point John Mark and Jenny lived with John Mark's parents temporarily while their new home was being built. That was the last time I spoke to them in 2009.

Same 3rd night Dream

I saw John Mark and Jenny in their home. Blake and Maggie lived with them. But Jenny was getting tired of Blake and Maggie. She had had it and got upset. She was going to throw out Blake and Maggie. Now I had just started living with John Mark and Jenny too. I sat watching silently staying out of the way. Pizza and Taco Cabana was around. They had been watching TV or something. As Blake moved out I said "I gotta get my own place and want my own home. (in real life I'm with my mom temporarily due to my charges and losing work. I start a new tech support job this week Thank God. Its temp to hire so pray for me. I need permanent work) But in the dream after saying that to Blake Jenny calmed down and let them stay. She made some compromises and said she'd even let Blake and Maggie use the bedroom to thrown a "steer down". Then she whispered that Blake was horny. (Obviously a steer down is a sexual reference to sex in the bedroom).

Another 4th night, still praying to know God's will.

8. I saw Jenny and John Mark in another dream. They were engaged. I was a sort of bad puppy. I was doing a service to them and they watched me closely to make sure I didn't do anything bad. I saw myself and young woman walking around and talking. I showed her a picture of when I had a music studio. the picture was from high school and I had an keyboard in it around all this music gear. We laughed together. There were these roses being prepared for the wedding. To open the petals a light chemical was sprinkled on them and lit. It burned off really fast and the heat opened the petals. One rose was singed but all others opened fine. She and I walked in on John Mark and Jenny sleeping. We quietly walked out the room. We went to our own room. I knew we shouldn't sleep together but I wanted her to lay next to me. She lay on the floor the opposite direction and our hands touched each others and it was warm feeling.

Then I saw me in the dark. I was running behind a miniature van. I tried to get in the driver seat but it was too small for me to climb in. There was hardly any light and I could barely see where we were going. Then I saw myself in a larger version of van, more like a contraption. It had gears and seemed if I pulled a lever it would move. But everytime I pulled the lever I just rocked it from moving around but it never moved anywhere. I kept pulling this lever and not going anywhere. I saw a woman. I spoke with her. She played some slow country music for me. (in real life Whitney turned me on to a band she likes called The Avett Brothers, which is country, folk).

I also saw an organ in a rehearsal hall. They people gathered, be them actors or whatever they were talked about a woman they thought was not around. But then a curtain opened and there she was. They became silent. It seemed she had not heard them.

10. I saw me in an old church of mine. I saw a servant in that church on stage. I was sad. The preacher had has lift up our Bibles and say "This is my Bible..." and then repeat how the Bible helps us with our choices and advice and depression.
I saw me with a laptop going to the library (I just prayed on Sat. 9/24 that God give me something of worth I wanted or needed. Someone on craigslist that day gave a way a free laptop that's in great shape. I got it form him for free). In the dream I went to the library to use the internet wi-fi. I walked to this library and tried to keep the wind from blowing off my hat. Then I saw an old man. I saw his life. He made bottled water. He was old and rich but alone. I saw a scene of a man and his wife. The wife wanted to fix their son's car but they couldn't afford it. The husband and wife had a disagreement. She seemed a bit hurt about the discussion. She loved him. I didn't see a divorce at all. They had been married 30 years at that point. I saw me talking to this old man. I was angry with him. I saw a light turn red when I got really angry. Sometimes it was orange. Then he played a bugs bunny cartoon. It was old and politically incorrect. But I calmed down with this distraction. I saw the light turn green ( I recently took anger management and am reading marriage books and learning "communication". I'm working on me - in real life).

9. A 5th night of praying and dreams.

I dreamed I was in a contest. A pro magician had a prop. For everyone he made it turn into what they wanted. One man got cup cakes. Two women what they wanted as well. The second man got a plastic bag looking like a fish full of new under wear. They made fun of his prize. I was in the shower room with him and the women. I didn't see them but they were there. I fooled around, running under different shower heads as they flowed. Then the maintenance man came in and also made fun of the man with the under wear. It was funny.

11. Same 5th night, more dreams. I've worked call center tech support before and have a new job starting this week on Wed. 9/28. Its in a call center doing tech support.

I saw myself in a call center. I accidentally didn't log in right and it made me late. I had a call waiting and ran to my desk to get it so the customer wouldn't hear dead air. I was out of breath. I apologized to the customer. Then I guess I was going on break and I didn't log out right either. I saw myself in another room or building. I was at a round table. A girl who felt like another employee called me for help. She sounded frustrated and was having trouble with temp files and her CD. Her CD she put in kept saying "checking discs" and she called me for help. She sort of complained to me. I wasn't at my computer to look up answers and I wasn't sure what to tell her. I listened mostly. Then another guy I told about it said he'd seen that before. This guy now at a computer found a solution for her to try. I was running out of time on our personal call. I had to go soon. I wanted to end the call because she'd put the phone down and wasn't responding when I called out her name.

12. Last night (9/26/11). I prayed 20 minutes last night about God's will again and Whitney. I really wanted to be sure about things. I used to work for a boss named Heidi. She was not the woman at the TX House of Reps. She was a boss in a 3 man company I worked for. We worked closely alone together for over a year and go to know each other well. She was married. When I got sick Heidi refused to let me go as an employee. She bent over backwards to keep me. We didn't have insurance there and after I got well I had to go. But we were close as co-workers. I didn't stay in touch though. I felt that was inappropriate but she wanted me to. She was a heavy coffee drinker. A down home country girl with old fashioned values. I too am old fashioned and we saw eye to eye quite a bit on life.

I saw in the dream the company where I used to work. I had not shown up lately. But now that I was there I went to work. I saw shelf dividers. One read Coffee. But it made no sense to put them up yet with nothing on the shelf to divide. I saw a home in my backyard. I was in it. I looked at the windows to the home that actually does sit in the backyard. (In real life the home is not livable and falling apart now). In the dream the place I walked in, wrapped in a blanket, had windows. I wondered if my boss could see me from the other home. I think I wanted her to see me through those windows.

This is really long. I know. I have a great memory and spare not details if I feel its important to know. And in this case all details matter and have meaning. I know what I think. I think be patient, pray and wait. And if God wills and she does I think I'll see her again. But its her choice. Its what I want too. She needs me to leave her alone right now and I am. She's so busy right now too. Whatever you think, you may certainly pray for Us, me , her. Thanks.

Oh and when I woke up this morning it was funny. I was just waking up and while I'm writing this dream down about my old boss, I had that old kid song stuck in my head "Deep and wide, deep and wide, there's a fountain flowing deep and wide...".

So some stuff seems obvious to me. The symbols I have questions over are McDonalds and the hash browns. I love me some good taters in the morning. But I have no clue why I see breakfast and hash browns in 2 dreams. I don't work there. I haven't been there in months. The impatience and missing the bus, I get, sort of. The deaths in the dreams I don't get. I surely don't want any deaths in my future. But hey its life. Marriage, getting to know each other is a theme in the dreams. School is in there. Medical stuff too. I used to work in TV and I did see a TV station. I did tell her I used to work in TV. And if you wanted a dude to "back off a bit" and he was as intense as I can be in chasing you, then you might back off yourself, having no time and be watching him too to see if he's gonna actually do it ya know? I have to take this on faith. You want someone back then you gotta be willing to wait. I am willing. All my typical ways of knowing God's will fail me at this time. This is all I got to go on is dreams. I think we'd be great together. I think the timing stunk. She's so busy its stressful to her. Hey c'mon 24 credit hours. Our local college in Austin doesn't even recommend that. She was sick with a sinus infection. She was struggling with Anxiety, a single mom. You might be a bit cranky too. I don't blame her. And I cut people off myself in the past that is, when I feel pressured. And then I regret it later and usually look them up and apologize. So obviously me and my stuff, her and her stuff, hey not the best time and conditions for two people who otherwise actually get along quite nice and have same beliefs and morals in common as Christians. So I'm gonna chill, do my life and give God time to work on her and me. My hope is I'll talk to her again some day soon. That's why I prayed to know more about our future. Well with the themes I've seen I can only go on faith and trust my prayers are heard. I'm waiting. I told God I'd wait at least 6 months and then move on. So I'm giving God a chance to actually work with my prayers till March of next year.

Last edited by stevefgomez on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding one more thing)

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend and dreams about her

Post by judylanescheihing on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Wait on the lord for a better under standing . I know you need some one .but you wont it to be the right . Not just right, but right in drection and purpose in life to geather. I read your post and I do not dream interpet . Just a note to encourage you in the lord.

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't think I'll understand my dreams. But thanks for your encouragement anyway. I heard from her. She doesn't want me to contact her. She forgives me but says to leave her alone. That happened today of all things. I doubt I'll ever marry. I'm 37 and never married. I've never even kissed. And everyone is mean to me even when I'm nice. My dreams are foolishness even if they come true sometimes. There is no meaning. I have partial fulfillments of this or that dream but the end never comes. I feel a fool.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 pm

You see there is another 23 year old before her. Now my dreams about her come true. They come true in detail and sometimes years after I've had the dreams. I had gotten tired of waiting for her to show up. After 4 years I hoped maybe God brought me someone in her place. But so much for that hope. Now I have to let this friend go. I don't understand how you can have a vision awake and multiple dreams about a woman come true and yet she is no where to be found. I'm speaking of the first woman who is not the woman in the dreams above. The one whom I've dreamed of 4 years now. Where is she if these dreams come true? What of it?

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Here are my dreams about the first 23 year old. her name was victoria. Victoria served under me in 2007 when she was 19 years old. I was 33 and found her attractive but far too young and immature for me. Though she really liked Julio in his late 20's, and took him to her prom. So obviously she has that prior experience with someone older. I was her audio/video leader in our church. She went off to college and dropped out of church and dated a non-believer. So she left in 2007. I left this church in May 2008. I had many personal hardships. After my grandma died in Aug. 2008 I woke up in Oct. 22, 2008. I was sick in bed over night. I read my Bible. I felt God ask me to pray for her. I asked what? I opened my mouth and prayed her unborn child would not die. I saw a vision of her in the hospital giving birth and saw her child dead. I kept in church with only one person. I was leader at the south church but because of a bad split I didn't talk to anyone there. At the north church one young 22 year old guy was my friend. One day in Feb. 2009 He asked me if my dreams ever came true. I said no but that once I prayed Victoria's baby would not die. He then revealed to me that she did have a child. I said "Weird...." because it came true. But to not "weird me out" he said no more. Later I visited the south church and spoke to the lead deacon and also my best friend as well. He didn't believe I heard from God but rather Satan. Some miraculous things were happnening to me more and more and he credited the devil with it. It hurt me. That's why I left. They hurt many others and arrested some of us. The church split. I wanted contact with Victoria's family and since they had authority (too much) over them I tried to go through them as a path. I needed to know if Victoria was alive. I feared she'd die when I saw her baby die. She was alive but the baby was stillbornon Feb. 14, 2009.

That year 2009, I had a dream of Victoria's mom's house. I saw signs saying to stay away. I feared the cops were coming so I sped off in my truck. One sign said "Jesus still loves you, keep focussing on God." victoria's mom said I needed to focus on God.

2009 I had a dream of Victoria as well. I saw her in the church next door to my mom's house where I live now temporarily. I had not seen her in so long and was happy. But I knew in my heart she was told to not speak to me, either by family or this old church of ours. I sat quietly staring at her for a while. Then she got up and walked out the side door. I was outside crying in the mud as she called the cops and arrested me.

Once I had a dream of her mom. I prayed to know what her mom thought. I saw her mom put up her hand and she gave me a message. Then later she contacted me through these church leaders and they gave me a similar message. That was about a month after I had the dream and they by chance did it on my birthday.

In nov. 2008 by the way I had emergency surgery on Thanksgiving. I was at a church in 2009 where the pastor's son and father died around Father's day. Are you seeing a strange pattern of me, others and holidays. I'd known the leadership of that church a along time. And when i was jobless they didn't help me. They were a name it claim it church. I wished nothing bad on them but I find it strange that so many holidays are in this story. There are many more holidays I won't get to.

But I had other dreams of Victoria, her sister and her mom. In summer 2010 I had a dream of Victoria. I didn't desire a relationship with her then. I prayed for her though. But I never saw us marrying or together. She was just on my heart in prayer constantly. I saw her in this dream in 2010 with dark hair and makeup around her eyes. She took my hand and took me to meet her dad's family. She was my best friend in this dream.

Cutting to today...April 2011 I admit I did something with this old church that got me in trouble. The trouble I saw in my dreams with Victoria and her mom in the 2009 dreams. You see I came across Victoria's facebook around March 2011. It was the first time I 'd seen her in years. I tried to contact her. I admit I stared at that picture a lot just like I stared at her in the dream of her in 2009. She was gorgeous. But it caused some trouble. I did something stupid in April 2011 to this old church. I thought her family still went there. They don't. I thought I was gonna just keep walking and considered myself lucky. Then I saw my bible calendar say "who can accuse the people God has chosen? No one because it is God who makes them right." That read on May 5. Something about that startled me and I started praying I'd not get in trouble. That week of May 5, earlier in the week I had a dream and saw the pastor. he was angry and said what I did made him sick. Then I saw myself fly away like a bird, free. Because that is what flying means to me....freedom. The bible calendar on May 6th cited the verse from Revelation that said the devil would throw some of you in prison for ten days and that I'd suffer. This church is a cult to some and very controlling. Even if I did something wrong, which I did and have learned my lesson from, they operate on behalf of Satan, no doubt. God and the calendar say so. Because of that picture I went to jail. Victoria looked just like in the 2010 dream with dark hair, not blond now, and dark makeup around her eyes. And like in the 2009 dream of her and her mom where I was warned, I went to jail. Later i was dismissed and flew free because it is God who makes me right. Since then I've learned more communication and to not get angry. Obviously I was dirty and in the mud as my dream showed me.

So as you see these dreams about her and a vision are specific and come true. I never started out waiting for Victoria. It just ended up that all these dreams came true about her. I have more dreams. Like the dream where she's a flower and water and fertilize her. I wipe her with a soft swab but all the dirt doesn't come off her. Only some. Some dirt just stuck to her. So dirt and mud are themes in my dreams a lot.

One dream i asked God how long before I see her again? I had a dream then I was in an apartment with a lot of music gear and a keyboard. I no longer have music and video gear ever since i was sick in 2008 and sold it to pay bills. I saw a car wreck in a tunnel connected to the apartment and the truck in the tunnel flipped over me and barely missed me. then I saw Victoria outside on a sidewalk and heard a voice say "When you're older".

I had a dream around April 2011. Victoria worked a grocery store. She gave me her phone number. But I only remembered the area code and first 3 digits when I woke up. I looked it up on google and found the area code and first 3 were local to Austin, TX where we live. Then in jail i dreamed she was outside court. She gave me the last 4 digits and then said we couldn't talk now in person but I could call her.

I also dreamed in jail my car broke down. I was taking my badge back to work and late to the job. My car broke down in the parking lot. I was worried the line of cars behind me would start honking. I fumbled under the steering wheel seeking fuses. Finally I started the car and went downtown to 6th street and pulled into a gas station.

2 days after my 12 days in jail which was a similar time period to the ten days my Bible calendar spoke of on May 6th when I was in jail, I found myself taking the badge back to my employer. I was fired. On the way the battery light came on. After I dropped the badge off I started seeing the radio lights cut out. On the way home just past downtown it got worse. the whole electrical system started cutting out. The car was stalling in motion and i was worried the people behind me would hit me if I froze too hard. I finally died and coasted dead into a gas station. i lost my car to repossession later.

now about the phone number Victoria gave me. After I flew free I saw myself symbolically go to my mom's. Well I ended up losing my place and though I was free and dismissed later, I had to move back in with mom. So that came true too. Then I Googled this phone number. I all that week heard "hutto" and "chihuahua" the dog. When I Googled this phone number I found some dude in Hutto, TX near Austin lost his Chihuahua and had just posted his craigslist.com ad in Austin. Even more when I searched more I found this same phone number was used by Victoria TaeKwonDo in Victoria, TX near Houston outside the 512 area code. yet here is this number in VICTORIA, TX. Strange ha?

I've had dreams of places and gotten info I should not know but when I check it out, its real. Its been a while since I've had anything about Victoria and her family in dreams. That's because I let go for a while and was focussed on this other girl. I'd hoped she might be an answer from God as if maybe he gave me the all clear to find someone else. But it didn't work out. All I have is dreams saying "when you're older" and of her that if they are the future have not come to pass. I've seen me and Victoria living together many times.

So that's the crazy story. That's why I pray, wonder, believe, ask questions, whatever. And here I am all alone and after 4 years and all that come true. she's not here. but then I did make a mess. God is chanigng me, but obviously that takes time for God to clean up. If she's my future, it seems pretty distant to me.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judylanescheihing on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

No one can truly under stand your inter sufferings. But the lord does. Life seems to be full of disappointments and hurt at times. This is a confusing time with the dreams. But you can trust the lord who cares for you. I know it is emotionally difficult and I am sure you do feel the fool at times.but you are not a fool .i
I sure have been there! But do not be so hard on your self.
Regardless of how you feel right now. The lord is faith full and all things work to gather for our good. I would say to you, tell the lord just how you feel . Pray it out and tell him to guide your path way. Draw near to him with all your hart.
We are in a spiritual war , don,t allow rejection or disappointment to over come you.

Rom_8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
1Pe_5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Thanks. I definitely will tell God how I feel. One day I'm sure I'll understand. But you are right though. People don't understand. I've kept the biggest details under wraps. I have far crazier details than the dreams. But that doesn't fit here because its not dreams. But as you said... God knows. I was discouraged at the moment because I had just read the email from my friend who I had to let go of today. I was crying and upset. I know the truth is I wanted her to fulfill my desire for a woman in my life and specifically I wanted her to take Victoria's place because I got tired of waiting. Only God knows what will come of these dreams.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judylanescheihing on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:52 am

I feel a burden for you. Let me say god is working in your life. I can read your post and even though . I do not get total understanding . I see so much in the dreams. Yes, we can wont a thing so much that we can try to make the experiences of life fit the dream. I see so much in your dreams that I have dreamed over the years.
God is doing a work in your life , don,t despair. Some one on here may see things and yet interpret for you.
A scripture came to mind over night to share with you.
Psa_105:19 Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.
This scripture is speaking to Joseph called the dreamer.
Gen 37:1-Gen 46:6
That mans life was amazing . His walk with the lord was laughed at , and he was sold not once but twice , lied about and send to prison . Yet it says until the word came it tried him.
I believe the lord encouraged him while in prison . Through dreams . He faced one disappointment after another. Yet the lord had a work and plan for the mans life. I am sure the life and path he went down was not of his choosing . Yet in gods book he is spoken of again and again .
I wounder if he struggled with his walk . From a child he dreamed dreams. Surely he was human as we are. Yet he lived to see the answers to his dreams. Just not in the way he expected. Heb_11:22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones. The just shall live by faith, i see in you a love for the lord , we will go through the fires of testing . but when we regain strength we are stronger in the lord.

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:15 am

Thank You. I appreciate it. I relate to the story of Joseph very much. I gave my life tot he Lord at 17 and he was 17 when his story begins in the Bible. I feel much like him.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top