Car Burned Up and a few ashes remaining

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Burned Up and a few ashes remaining

Post by twinsolidus77 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:20 pm

I need a little clarity with this dream. I walked out of my apartment towards my car. As I looked at where my car was parked, it was already burned up and there were hardly any but just a few embers floating around in the air. A few people were watching and my dad was there to mock me saying, "yea it burned up", which was demonic, (his expression and the way he said it.) Im feeling that either my ministry is being purified and the enemy is trying to deceive me in thinking that it is completely over when it isn't, or that I cannot operate in that ministry any longer. In actuality this particular vehicle did break down a while ago.

Thank you God bless

twinsolidus77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Burned Up and a few ashes remaining

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Please know I am just a fellow member, not an interpreter. These are just my thoughts...

Is there anything going on in your life right now that seems to 'feel' similar to the dream? Like disappointment for example.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 am

Good question, Daisy.

Or however your dad made you feel in the dream?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twinsolidus77 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi Daisy, yes there are, and Mia I do not remember how my dad made me feel. I just remember not being in panic, but simply asking, "what happened to my car?"

I just joined a ministry which entails teaching 4th and 5th graders (9 and ten year olds).

God gave me instruction for the woman He has for me based on stipulation (He shown me in His word for this specific person). I keep going ahead of His timing and theres always consequences and a season of separation which is where we are at right now. That is always dissapointing (disobeying and going through separation again). This is the same car in which He would show me in dreams while going ahead of His timing, that the car breaks down after a while, while we are in it. Bc again going ahead of His timing. All this is why I pose the question while all of this is going on. Now I am in a place of receiving instruction and revelation.

twinsolidus77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twinsolidus77 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Praise report: I just received confirmation on what one of my thoughts were about this dream. God confirmed that the reason it was burned up is because the car/ministry is illequipped for the next season. It is not going to get the job done! I will be completely furnished, completely equipped (2Timothy 2.17). Praise God!

twinsolidus77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 pm

:praiseg-d:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top