Bright blue snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bright blue snake

Post by Angelwings on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 am

I had a dream that my daughter and I were going to see my husband. We arrived at his home (????not sure why I did not live with him). it was night and we were walking through the front yard to the front door. On the ground I saw what looked like a snake but it was just a stick so I knocked on the door. My husband took a long time answering because he was busy playing video games. My son was there with him so I was already annoyed before he opened the door because I didn't like him playing video games with my son around. He finally opened the door and let us in. He looked outside and said "oh I'm sorry I didn't see that snake". he was talking about the stick I saw so I blew off what he said because I knew it wasn't really a snake.
Still standing sort of outside the door he said "Oh look, here is another one" and he reached above the door on the outside and grabbed in his hands a little blue snake and walked toward me to show me. I was sitting on the couch by then and I felt squirmish about the snake (I dont like snakes and didn't want it near me) so I pulled myself back as my husband came near me....I feared the snake would fall out of his hand on me....AND IT DID!!! crying

please see my other dreams....I wonder if this is a pattern? what does it mean?

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14768-repost-3-dreams-about-me-getting-mad-at-my-husband

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bright blue snake

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 pm

I will put this before the Lord and trust that you will get some answers.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Hello, Angelwings -

I'd guess that you've seen this page before from this website...but just in case you haven't: http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbols_snakes.html

I don't have any interpretation for you, but after looking at the other three dreams it seems that one thing is clear: Whatever your husband represents in the dreams, the emotions that you have in response are very strong! Sure, that's probably obvious to you... Do you know of something that brings those kinds of strong feelings in real life?

Specific to this dream, here's a few thoughts that stand out: Seeing a snake that turns out to be a stick would seem to be a potential threat that you recognize as being harmless. According to the article, this would most likely have a tangible fulfillment in real life. Perhaps a sign of confirmation about what to expect from the rest of the dream?

That leads into the other thought: the little blue snake that REALLY WAS a snake. Plus your fear of it touching you turning into a reality. No matter what that turns out to be, I believe that God is showing you what you can expect so that perhaps you can be prepared for it in real life.

One positive note: While the snake touched you, the dream doesn't show that it did anything else to you.

These are only a few thoughts that I had. I hope that you receive the answers that you are asking for.

Take Care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Yes I have read Mia's article on the symbolism of snakes. It is very common for me to have dreams with snakes. Of course, the dreams are never the same but I always receive them as a warning.

Do you know of something that brings those kinds of strong feelings in real life?
Unfortunately...YES, there are some things! I even thought I had those dreams because I had been having those strong feelings in real life prior to the dream. But seeing how I had THREE dreams with the same pattern I believe its more. Thank you for responding.

Seeing a snake that turns out to be a stick would seem to be a potential threat that you recognize as being harmless. According to the article, this would most likely have a tangible fulfillment in real life. Perhaps a sign of confirmation about what to expect from the rest of the dream?

I agree...great point! That is something I've learned from this site that I am so grateful and blessed to have learned. I just recently had a dream with a similar incident. (Invasion of black snakes) where I thought I spotted a snake so I walked closer to investigate and it was...but it was dead. I'm actually about to post a possible manifestation to that dream in a bit.

That leads into the other thought: the little blue snake that REALLY WAS a snake. Plus your fear of it touching you turning into a reality. No matter what that turns out to be, I believe that God is showing you what you can expect so that perhaps you can be prepared for it in real life.

those are great thoughts on my dream Mark...thank you. And I will be praying for whatever it is the Lord is warning me about. huggins

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:39 am

The color blue should be significant. The fact that your husband is holding the snake might also be important. It seems that whatever he is holding you are afraid of catching; like, its a problem he already has that you don't want. The blue reminds me of video games or television.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:The color blue should be significant. The fact that your husband is holding the snake might also be important. It seems that whatever he is holding you are afraid of catching; like, its a problem he already has that you don't want. The blue reminds me of video games or television.

Your on the roll today Mia..God bless you for your time huggins

Video games and television seem to be a big issue for me lately. I've been on guard with the both especially with my kids. But I wonder... why the dream?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 am

I think it might reflect your husband trying to pursuade you to take part in his games and televions, and your reaction is ACK!!!! In the future.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:07 am

ok something to look out for...thank you Mia for your insight!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top