Enraged Buck / Children of the World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enraged Buck / Children of the World

Post by Shardell on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 am

My dream from the beginning was a little hazy, but I remember bieng in this fancy house, people were following behind me serving me like I was in some authority.

Then shockingly I heard a scream, and crying from a room in my house and me along with others ran into a room and found a little boy who claimed a man, who worked in the home abused him, and ran away.

I along with a male decide to find this man before he harmed more kids...we both ran out into the darkness, this time both of us dressed like cops. We saw the man running from us and we chased him. When we caught up to him, somehow he transformed or whatever, but in his place there stood this gigantic dark brown buck, wearing a neckalace. The buck looked enraged at both the man and I, and started stomping the ground, and then it charged at us. It tried to leap on me, but I pulled out a gun, ducked to the ground and as I tried to shoot it in its stomach, my gun wouldn't shoot. The man that was with me grabbed me out of harms way, and the buck chased us. We ran toward the entrance of a house, but quickly dived out of the way as the buck crashed through the glass door of the house, shattering it. The man and I continued to run, until we found a car, and scrambled in. The buck tried to charge toward the car, but we decided to purposely run it over, and kept doing so until it died.

We then left the horrific scene, and drove into a neighborhood, and backed into a driveway where a party was going on in the front yard. People in the yard looked at us weird, but said nothing to us.

All of a sudden, it turned into daylight. The man I was with was gone. I remained in the car, and to my surprise tons of kids ran to my door and opened it. They appeared happy to see me. The mood was light and festive. They pulled me out of the car, and pointed across the street, where I can see hundreds of varieties of kids, on a huge plot of land holding hands. Now in the group, I noticed a good Christian friend of mine, named Michael (whom I currently work in ministry with) also holding hands with a group of kids. As a matter if fact, we were the only two adults there. All the kids, and Michael had on white shirts, with what appeared to be a cartoon picture of the earth, and some writing around it.

I looked at myself and noticed that I had on the same shirt. Two little girls grabbed me by the hand and lead me across the street. There were two black cars blocking traffic in each direction. We made it safely across, and the two little girls ran to their group of friends. I looked around at the lively scene, and woke up.

I really would like an interpretation of this. I feel that this may be a message from God.

Please help, and thank you!

Shardell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enraged Buck / Children of the World

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Are you currently in children ministry or a ministry with abused kids?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardell on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:35 pm

No, I am not involved in a specific youth ministry, however, I do help the youth, and have a desire to start my own youth ministry.

Shardell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:29 pm

This is just some thoughts I had about your dream. You will want to validate anything I say with the Lord. I am not an interpreter with this website.

Shardell wrote:My dream from the beginning was a little hazy, but I remember bieng in this fancy house, The fancy house could give a false deception that everything is ok from the out side. . people were following behind me serving me like I was in some authority. All authority is given to us as Christians (Mt. 28:19,20)and we do have the authority over evil that is done in darkness.

Then shockingly I heard a scream, and crying from a room in my house and me along with others ran into a room and found a little boy who claimed a man, who worked in the home abused him, and ran away.

I along with a male decide to find this man before he harmed more kids...we both ran out into the darkness, (Darkness is where you find evil and battle the evil forces this time both of us dressed like cops Putting on a cop uniform would seem to indicate some type of serious authorization given to you. Not just a part time volunteer in regards to this matter, but a serious calling from God.
Romans13: 10Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

We saw the man running from us and we chased him. When we caught up to him, somehow he transformed or whatever, but in his place there stood this gigantic (wanting to intimidate) dark brown buck.
Dark brown in a dream could represent the need to purge negative thoughts, emotions, habits, and life situations.The reason dark brown represents the need of purging these emotions is because it's the color of poop.
wearing a neckalace. To see the buck wearing necklace in your dream, could represent unsatisfied desires. It also highlights intellect and the perpetrator's desire to have more influence and power over others. Thus older people taking advantage of younger people (kids). I also get the impression that the necklace being on a buck is significant because it is out of the ordinary and would seem to stand out being on an animal. If a quick word search for chains and neck was done in the bible, it would indicate that people are given necklaces as a sign of approval. Possibly denoting the perpetrator is close to the situation. (Again just thoughts on my part.) The buck looked enraged at both the man and I, and started stomping the ground, and then it charged at us. It tried to leap on me, but I pulled out a gun, ducked to the ground and as I tried to shoot it in its stomach, my gun wouldn't shoot. The man that was with me grabbed me out of harms way, and the buck chased us. We ran toward the entrance of a house, but quickly dived out of the way as the buck crashed through the glass door of the house, shattering it. The man and I continued to run, until we found a car, and scrambled in. The buck tried to charge toward the car, but we decided to purposely run it over, and kept doing so until it died.

The gun not working and you having to keep running over the buck may be an indication that you are going to need persistence to deal with this issue. Your gun not working also may be saying that it would be good to confront the issue with someone else and not on your own.
Ecclesiastes 4:9Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
10For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
11Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
12And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Matthew 18:18Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

We then left the horrific scene, and drove into a neighborhood, and backed into a driveway where a party was going on in the front yard. People in the yard looked at us weird, but said nothing to us. Sometimes confronting evil is not always understood by others and can even bring persecution. Thus need support from friends or a group.

All of a sudden, it turned into daylight. The man I was with was gone. I remained in the car, and to my surprise tons of kids ran to my door and opened it. They appeared happy to see me. The mood was light and festive. All of a sudden, it turned into daylight. Psalm 30:5
. in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. The man being gone when all things come to light may indicate this matter is being handled behind the scene in prayer or with a partner not directly tied into the situation
.They pulled me out of the car, and pointed across the street, where I can see hundreds of varieties of kids, on a huge plot of land holding hands. Now in the group, I noticed a good Christian friend of mine, named Michael (whom I currently work in ministry with) also holding hands with a group of kids. (Maybe this indicating that this is happening in an environment you and Michael are connected too.) As a matter if fact, we were the only two adults there. All the kids, and Michael had on white shirts, with what appeared to be a cartoon picture of the earth, and some writing around it. The picture of the earth on the white shirts may indicate that this situation may be global in another place and not in your local area. But yet still tied to what you and Michael are doing. This could also be confirmed with you seeing hundreds of kids on a huge plot of land.
I looked at myself and noticed that I had on the same shirt. Two little girls grabbed me by the hand and lead me across the street. There were two black cars blocking traffic in each direction. The black could represent judgement of God. This situation is serious enough to judge the offenders. We made it safely across, and the two little girls ran to their group of friends. I looked around at the lively scene, and woke up.

With it possibly being global there would be more then just one perpetrator involved and on going of different yet similar situations to deal with..
I really would like an interpretation of this. I feel that this may be a message from God.

Again not claiming an interpretation just food for thought. Hope it helps.
Please help, and thank you!

Last edited by GreatFulServant on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis spelled word and need to put in bold a statement of mine.)

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardell on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Wow! What a remarkable opinion. I will pray on this, and perhaps see what others will say.

Thank-you!

Shardell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 am

I would have to say my spirit agrees with the statement of Gratefulservant. This is spiritual warfare and you and Michael are tied together in this. I also agree that this is a calling for you in this type of ministry with children. Praise God another called to help the children. I would like to say more but time does not allow.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardell on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Again another powerful response to this. I will take what you've all said to heart. I know that this dream meant something big...I just didn't know exactly what.

Shardell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top