Fish Vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fish Vision

Post by ge2109 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 am

I was praying to the Lord when a vision of a box appeared on my right side. Out of the box came a celestial looking fish that reminded me of a goldfish. However, the fish was colored a sort of white translucent. The fish was swimming around yet it was not in water. It was simply beautiful. Then a voice told me to eat it, and I did, then the encounter ended.

Any words of wisdom about this? Thanks

ge2109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fish Vision

Post by Love's child on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Perhaps God wants to do something heanvenly (supernatural) in your life and in order to do that you have to embrace being a "fish out of water". In the Bible the Lord told many of the prophets to eat the scroll (the word he gave them)... you eating the fish could be symbolic of the Lord giving you an assignment that could cause you to stand out as being different.... but remember even though the fish was out of water, it was still healthy and beautiful and illuminating light.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Perhaps God wants to do something heanvenly (supernatural) in your life...In the Bible the Lord told many of the prophets to eat the scroll (the word he gave them)... you eating the fish could be symbolic of the Lord giving you an assignment that could cause you to stand out as being different....

I'm in agreement with Love's Child...the above that she wrote were my thoughts as well...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ge2109 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank you both so much. You are awesome!

ge2109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:31 am

:)
Remember a fish being out of water means it's out of it's natural environment. So when you find yourself being pushed out of your comfort zone, realize that this is not something that you are able to do in your own ability. A fish can't naturally swim out of water and you can't do what God is calling you to do in the natural... it will be by His empowering grace.

So don't shrink back when it seems outside of your scope... depend on God.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:53 pm

I had a similar dream some time ago. I'm wondering if there's any correlation. Maybe you can help me out Love's child happy dance

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13953-goldfish-collector

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top