Wiggling Worms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wiggling Worms

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Had a dream that someone put these squiggly worms down the backs of our shirts. Mine didn't squiggle and one of the other ladies said, 'o they wont squiggle if you dont have muscle on your back.' Hers were really moving around a lot and she was laughing. Some others around us also theirs didn't move either. Mine just dropped down to the bottom of my shirt and sat there not moving! I wasn't grossed out or scared of them. Just was kinda bummed mine didn't wiggle. We were at a dinner table. Wierd.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggling Worms

Post by sharon on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi Daisy
I had a dream re white worms that I posted Sept 29 2012, in which you gave some input. I don't know where I'm supposed to go on this site to ask or chat to someone about stuff, but I just wanted to relay back to you a situation that happened not long after the worm dream that I had. The sister that was present with me in the dream - turns out she's been living with an abusive husband for some years, I was called to a situation at her house, and when I saw my brother-in-law I shouted, I was so angry, my sister said I turned white and was shaking badly (I do not display such anger normally). I didn't cuss or swear but I believe this was what the dream was showing. I have known things about him that I've kept quiet on etc in the past and I think that this was just one straw too many. So I guess I was holding on to stuff that I wasn't aware of that needed to be released(?). Although in the dream I was trying to pull them up? I won't pretend I understand these things hee hee
I don't know if that would go in the Dreams Manifested pile or not. If it does I don't know how to do it.
God bless

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top