(Repost) Friend Shot Down as a Criminal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Repost) Friend Shot Down as a Criminal

Post by Vile on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Now, I've had some tricky relations with a non-saved friend of mine after visiting him in New York. Quite frankly I had a nervous breakdown and the Lord specifically told me not to contact him until I meet him face to face.

Before the "dream" actually started, I had a vision of him throwing down a wedding ring in front of me in anger when we were surrounded by trees in the daylight. All I could ask was "is this the ring you stole at the coke party? You wanted to put a stolen ring on my finger? How could you?". I was offended, yet a part of me still believes he doesn't know any other way to live. Jump to the dream.

I'm on a cruise liner with the Entertainment group and he and I are a part of in real life. I'm doing very well, the owner is there, I'm promoting my novel. Most of the colors are tan and brown, very high class office-ish. Somewhere along the way, I run across a gumshoe with a fedora and black curly hair. White. Very tall. We start talking casually, but he starts looking very weird and suspicious of the area around him. There is this open glass area with a lot of classic cars, and the gumshoe says something about a shoot out, and some grenades fall from the ceiling. He pushes me down and away from them, saying that this was a set up to kill me. People keep firing at the person behind the cars, and low and behold, I see my friend get shot by the police in the car, falling down with a bloody gut. He was wearing a blue shirt and gray pants. I rush over to him, calling out his name. I get the feeling he wasn't behind the attack, but was committing another crime and happened to be in the way of things.

I keep clutching his hand as he breathes in a panicked state, he knows he's dying and is fading fast. At that point, I realize it's a prophetic dream and start praying very calmly and holding his hand. "Lord, you told me he needed to be punished, but he can't learn anything if he's dead. Whether this is literal or spiritual, I bind whatever demon is attacking him". The dream lets up slowly, but I wake up praying, and it's strange because I can feel his hand.

"You told me I never had to worry about (him) again, I believe in Your Word! I prayed that only Your hand do what needs to be done and that the devil can not touch him because you teach with mercy and let him learn the hard way". If the devil does take him, mark my words that he will pay me back... and I'll raise him from the dead anyway because I believe in Your Ressurection power!"

It was about 1:30 in the morning when this happened. Usually when I wake up for work. The last time I had something this vivid, it foretold something big between my friends. I feel, though, that the death was something spiritual and not literal. A part of me hopes that he died to himself.

I've had dreams of him before. That one easy to tell that he was a weapon Satan had tried to use against me, but he, himself is not aware that he's an enemy. The guy is just a man of the world who had some strong feelings for me, and... well, I did too, but not enough to compromise God's Word. It's just that we have similar unique backgrounds. Him to the point of living the broadway life since he was 6, making all the money in the household. Even after he was a jerk to me, I still see that he really doesn't know how to act after all these years as a child actor.

I want to help, but I know that's God's alley. I just hope he doesn't do anything super-stupid.

Remembering a couple of other details. Shattering glass during the crossfire, and my dying friend's eyes were bluer than usual. He never actually died, he was just dying and fighting for his life. One of the cars was red, and I don't think he came out of it, he came from behind it. Maybe like he was hiding. The gunfire stopped when he staggered out.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Repost) Friend Shot Down as a Criminal

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 pm

There is much power in prayer and proclaiming God's blessings in saved and unsaved peoples lives. I have heard numerous testimonies of harden Muslims having visions of the Lord and turning to Him. But now Even witch doctors and all walks of life have visits from the Lord. These things happen because of intercession and petitioning God's love to crash their lives. I have even seen it in my own families life, of God dealing with back slidden family members in powerful dreams. Even though they (meaning the above mentioned groups) have a divine visitation it may be years before they turn. But in the end God has His way. They may turn to the Lord just days before they go into eternity. But the main thing is, they are with Him through out eternity.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:29 am

Yeah... it'll take that much to get him to there. I just worry about him a lot. It was just the most powerful dream I had in a long time. So... I'll keep praying.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 pm

I trust these words will strengthen and encourage you. When waiting on the Lord sometimes the Word is all we have. Broken and fully trusting the Lord is a good place to be in.

1 Peter 5
be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

6Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

11To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Philippians 4

1Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

4Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

5Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

11Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

12I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (This is more then just money)

20Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

23The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top