SPCA - Puppy & Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPCA - Puppy & Dog

Post by happiness80 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:33 am

Hi all,

Just wanted thoughts on this dream please note this is not the whole dream but an aspect of it that stood out. I have my own thoughts but would like to see if this could be seen from a different angle or perspective that I have missed.

My brother tells me there was a call from SPCA (that place that looks after animals) seems the call was for me or my sis in law. Then some unknown lady brings in this cream colored puppy it was adorable. I told the lady I have had experience with these types of dogs as a friend I knew owned one and they were very obedient. I really wanted to be the one to care for this puppy and felt slight disappointment that this woman had it. When I went to pat it I wanted to hold it but she kept her grip on it so I ended up just patting it lovingly. (This all seemed to take place in a previous home of mine)

Then Im outside at my parents current home and the same puppy is sitting next to a bigger black dog. I try to give the puppy some attention and try to pat it but the bigger black dog keeps pushing itself in front of the puppy so I can give it my attention. I keep trying to push the black dog away because i want to pat the puppy but the black dog is really pushy. Finally I pat the black dog but then it gets overexcited and tries to bite my hand. Immediately I get firm with it and show it I am stronger than him and not to even TRY mess with me. The black dog then just walks away.

The last part of the dream- me getting firm with the black dog feels like spiritual warfare like taking authority over something. (Luke 10:19 seems to fit well with that) Im really not sure what the puppy represents though. Whether this could be something new in my life or something Im unaware of??

Any thoughts welcome!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPCA - Puppy & Dog

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 am

Hello, Happiness -

These are only my thoughts, so they certainly can be way off:

I was thinking that the puppy could represent an area of ministry in which you had experience - as you did in the dream - but wasn't yours to own. Perhaps you know someone who is undertaking this responsibility that you could help out because of your experience, but leave the leadership to them?

The bigger, black dog does seem to be spiritual warfare-related. Based upon the behavior in the dream, it's something that you won't be able to ignore, thinking that it'll go away or take care of itself. This could certainly be something that's taken care of with prayer. As I write this, though, the thought came to mind that it could involve a confrontation with a person (though, our battle is not against flesh and blood...) who may be asserting themselves in a bad way related to this ministry. OR, it could be a completely separate responsibility in your life that competes with your helping in this new area.

As I said, these are my own thoughts.
Take Care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 am

Thanks for the thoughts Whiteshadow,

I believe I received the interpretation to this dream last night, I had been asking the Lord about specific things and the dream was an answer to that question I had. To keep it brief the puppy actually represented my hopes and desires a dream I have. I believe in this dream the Lord was showing me the reasons those dreams have not come to pass yet.

"As I write this, though, the thought came to mind that it could involve a confrontation with a person (though, our battle is not against flesh and blood...)"

Yes at the moment there is a stressful situation that is actually taking up alot of my time and energy and until it is over, the Lord I believe showed me I would not be able to give my dreams the attention and time it would deserve to be successful.

"OR, it could be a completely separate responsibility in your life that competes with your helping in this new area."

I agree!!

Thanks for your thoughts & God BLess thumbs

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top