Presidential/Political Conference - Bomb Goes Off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Presidential/Political Conference - Bomb Goes Off

Post by Christa on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:16 am

I rarely post dreams online anymore, but this one was timely and worrisome.

I was watching some sort of conference going on. There was stadium seating and Pres. Obama was in the middle row in the middle section. I don't think it was the White House because he would never be sitting with others in a conference there. Maybe it was the UN conference, but he was there with the others in the stadium seating, and was square in the middle of everyone (maybe the center of attention?).

I was watching this as if I were watching breaking news, but I was there in spirit I guess. Pres. Obama looked bored. He had his head leaning on his left hand. His hand was in an "L" shape with his index finger and thumb cradling his face. He looked absolutely bored.

Then I was momentarily out of that scene and was now looking at a black and white newspaper article clipping of him. It was showing the same exact thing I just saw with him being bored, resting his head on his "L" shaped fingers. Then, I popped back into the "real" scene and I was back watching him live again ....remaining bored.

All of a sudden, a huge explosion went off. It shook the building. Everybody in the stadium seating got up and began to hurry out to their left (my right because I was looking up at them). When they got to the aisles, Pres. Obama headed downstairs towards the awaiting Secret Service. Everyone else headed upstairs to take cover, or to just get out of there.

After everyone scurried out of the building, a news reporter began to interview people. They interviewed this Jewish lady who had been close to the explosion. She was petite, light-skinned, and had brown hair, big eyes, a little nose and a small mouth/lips. She was visibly upset, but was managing to explain pretty clearly what had happened.

The theme of this dream is news, news, news. It involves our highest political office to hold - the presidency. I'm thinking this may be a prophetic dream, but hopefully it's not. Please pray that any decisions lying in wait (or veto) of Pres. Obama, will be made with submissiveness to the will of God, and not the president's will. We don't need a reoccurance of Isaiah 9:10, where those in political authority pronouce judgement on the members of it's own nation. Pray for the state of Israel, and that Palestine does not get the UN vote to take over East Jerusalem. Any nation who is not for Israel is going to "get it" from God. We don't want to be one of those nations because we want to be blessed; not plagued with earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, volcanic erruptions, mudslides, drought, famine, plagues and the like.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Presidential/Political Conference - Bomb Goes Off

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 am

Amen! praying I am following this news as well. Thanks for posting!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:14 am

I've been keeping an eye on the news also. I'll keep praying that the enemies plans are thwarted!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top