White Horse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Horse

Post by rarestone1 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:33 am

I was in a retail store, that looked like a thrift shop or just some room with clothes on a rack. Out of the door came a white horse. The horse resembled a pony It ran towards me and i moved in between the clothes and then it ran back out the door. The horse came out again and ran towards me. This time, i felt tempted to ride it because it did not seem as intimidating. it left again. It came back out and fear gripped my heart because as I was hiding inbetween the clothes, it could always find me and it would run towards me. I kept moving inbetween the clothes away from the horse. The horse left again, and I was expecting for it to come back out and instead a caucasian man came out on his hands and knees imitating a horse. This male had to be about 6'6 or 7' tall and he wore glasses, he was wearing a gray sweatshirt that read.."University and something else that I could not read clearly along with my last name. I remember trying to read his shirt for a while, but after all of this I woke up.

rarestone1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Horse

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 am

Hello, Rarestone -

I don't have an interpretation for you, but I wanted to ask a question: Is there anything in your life at the moment that has the characteristics of the horse in the dream? Something that seems to keep coming back to you that has caused you to feel the way you did in the dream - intimidation one moment, confidence to try to handle it the next, and maybe downright fear at other times?

Another question just out of curiosity: Are you a student or involved in something student-related? I'm only looking at the university sweatshirt for this thought - it may relate to something different than what I'm thinking.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top