I was wearing pajamas!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was wearing pajamas!!!

Post by tjw on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 am

I dreamed this this morning and wanted to see what you all think it means. I have an idea but one part I am not sure of.

The dream: I went to work wearing my pajamas. I was feeling exposed and was thinking to myself why did I wear this? My boss came over and didn't really mind. All she said was "Did you really mean to wear that today". I told her that I meant to wear something else but somehow wore this instead. She didn't seem to mind and let me continue on with my work. At some point I realized that my thumb was throbbing and when I looked at it the tip was bent as if it were broken. I told my boss about it and she said for me to get it xray'ed to see if there was a fracture. I went and had the xray and it showed no fractures or broken bones. Once I read the xray report I looked at my thumb and it was back to normal and the throbbing was gone.

IRL: This is a new job for me. I have been here a year. I really like it. My previous job was full of turmoil and upheaval and I am so glad I am here now. Everything was going well here until a co-worker who I thought was my friend betrayed me. Another co-worker came and told me in private that she had been going around saying that I was slacking on my job in front of others who had dealings with my superiors as if to purposely get me in trouble. I have no idea why she would do this. I love my job and do a great job not to be bragging. I am very thorough and try to be as efficient as possible. This co-worker who did this really hates her job especially as she does not get along well with her boss. She had spoken about how she hates her boss in private with me and I tried to encourage her many times to help her feel better. This is why I can not understand why she would do this. Anyway, she finally quit and her last day was last week. P.S. I never confronted her about the betrayal although I was angry. I felt as if she had sullied my name and now my superiors look at me differently.

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was wearing pajamas!!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 am

Hello, TJW -

These are only my thoughts: I think that the pajamas represent how you think that your superiors view you after "friend's" badmouthing. I believe that God is showing you through the boss's attitude about the pajamas that they really don't see you in a bad light.

I also feel that the broken finger represents something similar as far as your relationship with your superiors goes. Getting an X-Ray could be God's way of showing you that you could get this situation checked out by talking to your boss about your concerns with the ex-employee. I think that if you do so, you'll find out first-hand that there's nothing wrong - as indicated by the report in the dream.

Just another thought: The X-Ray report could be some kind of review that tells you the same thing I said above.

As I said, it's just some thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:39 am

Yes this rings true what you say. The thumb part had me a bit confused. Thanks for your insight!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top