Help On A Dream Symbol Dictionary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help On A Dream Symbol Dictionary

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:42 am

I have found a number of Christian Dream Symbol Dictionaries on the internet that are helpful. Even some dictionaries that seem to be secular have been helpful, even if I thought the interpretation was a little too new age and just passed it off. They have helped me broaden my thinking. I know dream charts are not necessarily hard and fast and written in stone. But I just commit them to the Lord and trust Him that He knows I am going to look at that chart and will honor it. Again nothing hard and fast but could be used as a base. Anyway I would like to put together a chart on an excell sheet or even some type of database program that can help others. I have started this and it is just in the beginning stages. But I would like some in put from others that may know data bases better then me or even that have words to add to it. Or others that would like to work on it together. For instance break it up where one takes the letters A through F and another G through L and so on. Depending on how many get involved or just the level of involvement one person has. Any technical in put from people that have computer knowledge would be helpful.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help On A Dream Symbol Dictionary

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:15 am

Good morning GreatFulServant,

You may not be aware but Mia has a symbol list already on her other site. Let me get you the Link.

We prefer that people on the site use this for symbols as it is biblical and consistent with mia's teachings regarding dreams and interpretations. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top