Drug Dealer's Trickery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drug Dealer's Trickery

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Hello, all -

This dream began with a short scene of me pulling my car into a parking stall in the lot of my city's Walmart. I had another car there and I knew that I'd be driving both cars back home at the same time - figure that one out!

The main part of the dream begins. I'm around my family, and three of them stand out to me: My two sisters and our female cousin - all about the same age. We're approaching the porch of a Southern-style home, and there's a girl (also our age) sitting on the porch whom I knew wanted to get the three girls with me with a drug.

In the next scene, I'm sad, angry and fearful because I knew that the girl had tricked the three and that they'd all taken the drug. The purpose wasn't to create and addiction - it was to kill them. My sisters, cousin and I are in the back seat of a car that's being driven by another family member, and I felt that my sisters were pretty much in the clear - they were going to outlast the drug's effects. My cousin was in a worse state, and I was holding her like a baby.

Finally, we arrive at some sort of festival, and all three of my relatives have recovered. We go to sit down at a picnic table to eat together, and I'm aware that the drug dealer girl is nearby. The dream ends with me intent on confronting the girl.

The emotions in the dream were very strong. If you have any thoughts, please feel free to share them.
Thank you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top