Baby & the Lion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby & the Lion

Post by fayers on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 am

I had a dream last night about this very small baby that you can hold in one hand. The baby looked like it could have been even premature. The baby was so small I didn't think that it would be able to do anything although it looked well and healthy. Then I saw the baby started to crawl which really suprised me. I don't know the sex of the baby but when the baby started crawling it seemed to almost crawl off the bed which I would have not expected for its size, but there was no harm. There was a lady there with me whom I did not know and she was just observing the baby as well. All of a sudden a huge lion came up from out of no where. It seems that I was observing all this because even when this lion showed up I had no fear. This lion was big like Aslan in the Narnia movies. He was so big and quite beautiful I could see the wind blowing through his mane. The lion was after and only interested in the baby and the lady was very protective of the baby. When the lion came to eat the baby the lady got in front of the baby and scraficed herself by putting half of her body in the lions mouth. She volunteered her life for the life of the baby. Even though half the lady body was in the mouth of the lion. The lion did not devour or bite down of the lady because what he really wanted was the baby.
Can anyone help me with this one?

fayers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby & the Lion

Post by Genevieve on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:59 am

Hi Fayers, this is really just a thought and not necessarily an interpretation. Do you identify with either the woman or the baby in some area of your life? Like do you feel you are protecting/ interceding for someone/thing (the woman) or that you are beginning/are new to something (the baby).

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fayers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 am

God bless you! Well, even though I was observing everything I felt like the baby could have possibly been me. I didn't recognize the woman. On last weekend before this dream I did start as an administrative support to a women's outreach and prayer ministry group. This is not like a job or anything where I'm getting paid but it is a wonderful ministry opportunity and it opens another door for me to give administrative support, minister and pray for others. Thank you so much for your response I really appreciate it!

fayers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 am

I'm not interpreting just giving some of my thoughts.

administrative support, minister and pray for others.

I got this picture in my head, pray being baby. It made sense when I saw administrative support and minister being mother.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fayers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 am

Thank you so much! This makes a lot of sense. My prayer ministry is to be my priority. God bless you!

fayers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:08 am

Praise God!! God bless your prayers!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:26 am

Sponsored content