Attack on Israel prime minister, attacks on Jews and Christians

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attack on Israel prime minister, attacks on Jews and Christians

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:47 am

I had this dream back in November 2007, however it hasn't come to pass yet and I wanted to post this in light of everything that's going on with Israel right now.

I was at a college university with my husband and we were right outside the classroom watching the news on the computer. I knew that everyone in the world was tuning into this live announcement from Ben Laden. (I realize he's symbolic in this dream)
Before he spoke, I saw an orthodox Jewish man leaving the mic so Ben Laden could speak. The Jewish man had grey hair with the curly cues on the side. He also wore a black robe and had a smug, yet sincere look on his face. (Almost a smile). I knew that he was the most important Jew and the absolute head of Jewish leaders. When Osama Ben Laden took the mic, he announced he was going to destroy every Jew that crossed his country and that he was coming after the Christians too He specificly said "No Christian is safe". He made a main emphasis on the destruction of the Jewish people, but I knew immediately the Christians in America were in trouble too as well as all over the world. Ben Laden was wearing a black robe as well and he had several followers in black robes watching this event in the crowd...they were waiting for his signal. I couldn't believe the Jewish leader was letting Ben Laden do this. I just couldn't understand how he could stand behind Ben Laden and allow this to happen. It was almost like he was on Ben Laden's side. When Ben Laden made his announcement there were people clapping in the background. Then Ben Laden gave his signal and his men shot flaming arrows into the Jewish leader and I watched in horror as he burned alive!!! crying I couldn't stop screaming as the man was still begging for his life!
Ben Laden then sent out messages in these round, black discs to at least 3 different countries. But the only country I was able to read the message was addressed to was China. I then started telling everyone we had to go into hiding and I remember asking God why this man was allowed to live and when he would be destroyed..as an afterthought, I added that I was sure he wasn't the antichrist. The Lord confirmed he wasn't but that he was being allowed to live to fulfill a purpose and that he would indeed be destroyed. I remember there being an attack on Christians in America and leading my family to an underground bunker. End of dream.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack on Israel prime minister, attacks on Jews and Christians

Post by greyfort on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Its a warning to prepare. Many of us have been given similar warnings. Don't be fearful; but prepare as God leads you.

This is the deal - there will be massive Jewish persecution in this country. I don't know when but it will happen. First of all - Satan seeks to destroy the Jews because if he can succeed then that means God broke His promises to Abraham and would make God a liar. Plus there's jealousy; etc there too. The Jews in America are sitting pretty - they don't want to leave but they have a Biblical mandate to return to Israel. There have been numerous times when God has opened Israel back up to the Jews to return that they have refused and remained complacent - so He allows the wolves loose - and it forces them to return. The only place that the Jews haven't left yet is the "West" - we will likely see an attempt at a Holocaust - if not a an actual one.

I know several people that believe that this persecution of the Jews will happen at the same time that the Christians will be persecuted. I do not believe that is the case. I believe the Christian persecution will happen later.

I would love to explain more about how I know these things but because this is an open forum and anyone can see what I write; I hesitate. Suffice it to say this is bringing together many dreams; visions; and "gut" instincts that I have and that many I know have had for the last few years.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Right. I thought we should pray for Israel's leaders as well as the prime minister since this seems to be an asassination praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:42 pm

This is so informative ...it leads me to intercede ...

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi That was a good God warning dream. I think I have a piece of the puzzle I had this dream back in 2006 and I believe it is the timing in which things will occur and you will see that the attacks against each other in Arabs nations have begun and has been happening this past year. Look close to the dream below and it will give you the timing in which what Laura speaks through the dream the Lord gave her above that will happen.

Interesting I was just talking to someone today about this dream.

Dream

I was with a man and we were working together and we had to go to the Middle East for something. I was taken to this like cement house in the dessert plains. All over this plain there were Goats every where and all around my little house in the middle of no where. I was there doing some kind of work and my guy friend left to go somewhere and I was waiting for him to return. I go out side of my house and I watch the goats grazing then I go back inside to do more work.Then I come out later and I look to one side of the house and I see a crowd of goats attacking another goat to eat the goat. I look all around and I see some dead carcasses every where and I say out loud to the Lord," this country is in a famine and now the goats are turning on each other and eating each other to stay alive. Then a lady walks by and she is holding the hands of two children that are so deformed that I am in shock as I look at them it was like their bodies were so deformed and crippled that it was amazing they were still alive. I said to the Lord out loud," Then I look to the left side of me, and I see greeting cards in a pile in the sand, Then on the top of the pile of cards are greeting cards in Arabic/middle Eastern and underneath the pile of Arab greeting cards are Jewish then American greeting cards were at the bottom of the pile.I stood there going Lord what are you trying to reveal to me?

I stood there knowing the Lord was warning of this to come. This was back in 2006.

I then had another dream in 2007

The dream was I was staying with this Pakistan man and his wife and who was Chinese. I was sent there to be close to the enemy to know their/ His schemes. The Lord came to me quickly and warned me and He said, "Get out now there is an attack about to take place." So I hurried and packed my stuff trying to stay calm not to tip the Chinese lady off because I knew she was the enemy too. So as I am packing the Chinese ladies comes walking in and asks why I am leaving and I said, "Oh well it is time for me to move on." She begged me to stay and I said no.

The Chinese are in bed so to speak with the Middle East. I had a dream not to long ago and it is posted on here about the vote and the Jews so take a gander and you will find it.

So Daph I pray as well along with the rest of you for the will of the Lord to take place and for His protection of Israel and America. He is speaking to so many in dreams visions and through intercession. WOW so much taking place right now...

Hugs to you all ad have a wonderful night.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top