Stamp, stamp, stamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stamp, stamp, stamp

Post by Genevieve on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:31 am

I was so excited at how this dream manifested that I had to share it.

I dreamt yesterday that my husband and I went to see an official with a lot of authority. My mother had asked him to issue me with a visa and he had agreed begrudgingly. We followed him to his office where he took a long time sorting it out. He kept stamping a piece of paper. As I was watching this a voice said to me sometimes it is not necessary to stamp things but it gets done on purpose. Eventually he gave me a piece of paper full of office stamps and not a visa. He started laughing. I glared at him and he realised it was not a laughing matter. He looked uncomfortable.

In real life I have been trying to rejoin my husband in the UK but have had both my visa applications rejected. They do not believe it is a real relationship even though we have been together 5 years! I have been told I will hear of the appeal decision by the end of November by which time I would have been out of the UK and apart from my hubby for nearly a year! It's been torture as we are the best of friends.

So I was wondering how the dream related to the situation. I figured that all the stamping had to do with all the bureaucracy involved. The voice I heard confirmed our feelings that because of tightening immigration controls some legitimate applications were being delayed and rejected for the sake of it.

Then last night after prayer meeting, my pastors wife asked if she could pray with me over my visa appeal. She said she felt led to pray that my case would be taken from the wrong person that it was with, and given to someone with the right heart and favour towards us. I told her my dream and she felt that it the official was a perfect fit for the 'wrong person' she had felt led to pray about.

So God provided an interpretation/confirmation the same day and showed me what/how to pray about it. This was just so exciting for me!!

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stamp, stamp, stamp

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:54 am

That's so Wonderful!!! I love that God showed how it needed to be prayed for woo hoo

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 am

Yes me too! :praiseg-d:

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 pm

Sponsored content