Dream of A Young Woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of A Young Woman

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm

I had a dream about a young woman I once went to church with. She was 20 and left in 2007. I left this church in 2008. She had blond hair when she left the church. This is the dream.

I saw her in my mom's living room. We sat on the floor, talking. We talked about our faith. She took my by the hand and led me away. She was my best friend in the dream. Then I saw her father's side of the family. They were all blond like she is naturally. I saw an older man and some young teen girls. They were all family. I met them.

I have not seen her since 2007. I prayed once for her unborn child to not die. That was Oct. 22, 2008. God woke me up when I was sick with a virus over night. After my Bible study of Micah and Isaiah I put 2 and 2 together and realized they said the same things. Then I knew God asked me to pray for her. I opened my mouth and prayed without knowing for sure that her unborn baby wouldn't die. I saw her in a vision crying and having a still birth. It came to pass 5 months later on Feb. 14, 2009. I dream of this young girl often. But I have not seen her in 4 years now. No contact either. Why am I dreaming of her. Some of my dreams come true. What is the interpretation of the dream above?

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of A Young Woman

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:21 am

Its possible the dream is about her, but please keep in mind that people are often symbolic. I wrote examples in my testimony of how I met my husband. I would often have dreams about being in love with an old boyfriend, however when the dream came to pass, it was with this new man the Lord had for me.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 am

That might be true. The problem is I've had 1 vision come to pass about HER. I've had 2 dreams, 1 from 2009 and 1 from 2010 all come true about HER. 1 dream from 2009 about her mom came true and a dream in the first few days of May 2011 all came true. Those 4 dreams in this statement about her, her mom and our old church all came true in May 2011 together in one incident about THEM not someone else. That's been my problem. And when I pray I pray to dream about HER not someone else. That's why I'm so focused on her in the dreams. The truth is I think I'm more willing to move on. I met a 23 year old named Whitney. We had a short lived relationship. Just by chance she also was 23 and studying to be a nurse. I have so many dreams about nurses and medical settings I don't know what to make of it. One night I prayed for some dreams about Victoria to get more info and I dreamed of the Dell Children's hospital when it was new. I saw it being moved in pieces and slabs of granite carried by workers. I helped carry them too. When I woke up I looked up the Dell Children's Hospital here in Austin. It was a huge 3 story granite wall and granite counter tops in the apartments for parents. Now Victoria's mom and sister are nurses. As far as I know Victoria is a teacher though. Her mom was in that dream before I saw the hospital. Her mom wanted me to do a Bible study. This is what I'm dealing with. I'm getting real information in dreams related to them somehow.

Now in my dream of Victoria I once asked during a certain week how long? And I had a dream of me in a building. I assumed but am not sure it was an apartment building. I rode up an elevator. There was music gear. When I was sick in real life I lost all my gear having sold it to pay bills. But in the dream there was all this guitar gear in the elevator. Then I saw a studio. It was upstairs and when I got out the elevator I said "who lives here? Because he must be rich." And I sat to play his keyboard. Then the connecting car tunnel with traffic had a wreck. Two sedans side swiped and the truck behind them flipped over. I hit the ground and was barely missed. Then the dream cuts to Victoria outdoors on the street sidewalk and its like a city square and I hear "When you're older".

I think if I am willing to wait...till I'm older a young 23 yr old will have time to mature and get past her party phase of life. She teaches now but I think she parties. I think if I'm willing to wait I'll meet her again but it's not till I'm older. Since I have no date and I'll be technically older on 9/26 when I turn 37 then who knows how much "older", older means. So I tried to get to know Whitney. And I had a dream about her. She appeared as a blond girl I saw months ago in a dream before I met her. I never actually saw whitney because we were online. However, I prayed to know about her last night and the night before and had dreams. She appeared as a different young woman with her blond hair pulled back. I understand the dreams months ago about her. She listened to me talk about my family and problems. This was true. We both talked about our problems and our families. I saw it in my bedroom and her house which is true since I chatted in my bedroom with her. Personally I really like Whitney and wish she'd come back and change her mind. She's a student and super busy and just didn't have time for me. So I'm not so hung on a future with Victoria. But if its my future and God really wants it, then I cant' change it. I've tried to change the future before and actually ended up causing it to pass anyway. Personally I'd take a Whiteny over a Victoriia. Victoria fulfilled a dream where she did something that truly hurt me in life, not just emotionally but could have ruined my whole life literally. If its God's will I'd take her but she has to grow up and mature. Whiteny was way more mature and a better Christian. If I had to choose between them I'd take Whitney because she treated me better. You see Victoria, I and her family did have an encounter in May 2011. The dreams came true. And I got a bunch of information in dreams after that related to them. Its crazy. So it might not be over. But I'm tired of waiting. That's my struggle.

I'm fine with the age difference. Relationships are between 2 people and its their choice. Whitney and I would have been fine if she'd just had time. That's what worked against us. We got along fine and didn't care about age. I have to choose what I'm going to do. Wait in faith or move on and say forget about these dreams and all this information and make my own choices. The reason I'm praying about is because if these dreams are God's will then I need to be careful to do his will, not go blazing a trail of trouble of my own.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 am

Oh and one more thing. The first dream above I mentioned about her and the dark hair and makeup. It came true about HER. You see while she had a Facebook page I saw her this year and she now had dark hair and dark makeup around her eyes. Its real, its true. The dream I posted above of her with dark hair was in summer 2010. I didn't see her image till this year around Feb. 2011. My attempts to contact her failed. That was my other dream where she is in a church and I sat in front of her staring. In real live that was me staring at her picture. The church was a symbol of our old church we both don't go to but got involved. Some trouble happened in the dream and yes trouble happened in real life. But all the dreams have not come to pass yet whether symbolic or whatever there is more possibly to come. I have no control over it.

I'm supposed to leave her alone.

She's a flower in my dram around June/July and I water and fertilize her. I try to clean off the dirt with a soft swab but not all comes off. When I wake it, its the parable of the man with a tree who came looking for fruit 3 years and found none. He wants to chop it down like I was wanting to give up on her. Then the gardener says no, leave it alone till I fertilize it and if it doesn't bear fruit then go ahead and chop it down. So keeping that in mind my best option (sigh) is to wait and see what God does rather than date around. I'm tired and frustrated that's all.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top