Dream of Wimberly, TX

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Wimberly, TX

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 pm

I live in Wimberly, TX. I have my own interpretation of this dream. However I'll just post the dream and see what is said about it.

It began at my mom's home. We were in our den. It was daylight outside. My brother and I danced to techno music. I discussed how the small cities to the north of Austin, TX where I live used the 786xx zip code. I also remember a long zipcode like 78222322. I told my brother I live between Wimberly and Cedar Park (both of which are north and south of Austin). I saw trees as we drove and drove fast in traffic moving lanes. What does God mean by this. I've researched my info when I woke up. I want to see what the interpretation given here is and if it matches mine.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Wimberly, TX

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I really don't see any large symbolism or spiritual message in this...If it were my dream I would expect to see some of these small events come to pass (literally with perhaps some symbolism). Just my thoughts.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:42 pm

btw, what were the feelings you had in the dream?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 pm

I felt I lived there. When I woke up I gogoled Wimberly, just south of Austin. Wimberly also uses the 786xx zip code. I took the zip 78222322 and broke it into 78222-322x. Its in South East San Antonio, TX. Its real. Also between Wimberly and Driftwood is county road 183, not U.S. 183. Its real. Its symbolic of real information.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Ohhhh!!!! COOL!!!! So perhaps this is confirmation that you will live there? I had a dream once that I lived in my old hometown. This is a place I had long forgotten and NEVER thought I'd be living there again. I remember in my dream, I lived with my husband who was God's chosen for me and people were giving us gifts. When I had the dream, I told the Lord that was impossible that the dream must not have meaning! But it came to pass!!! I've learned a lot about dreams since then LOL Praise God!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Perhaps. We'll see. I'm not big on telling me something if I don't have a choice. Freedom to choose is important to me. So the concept I have no choice and something will happen is strange to me. I say this because I had dreams 2 years ago that came to pass in May 2011. It was the first time I had such dreams pass. I thought they were just dreams. So now that they've passed I realized I was trying to change my future and made my future come to pass anyway. So now I have to consider that maybe God WANTS me to live there rather than I WILL live there. I do have a choice don't I? I have no problem with it. Its the country. Its just its almost a good 40 minutes outside of Austin. I want to work in Austin. I don't understand WHY I'd want to live there. I have questions.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevefgomez on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 pm

One more thing. I've had a dream of an apartment where I might live too. In this apartment I had music gear and a studio. I don't know it was an apartment for sure. I posted my dream elsewhere on this forum. But I saw me going up an elevator. It was full of guitar gear. When I walk out I see all this music gear like a studio. So maybe its a private studio I have not an apartment. But in the studio I see me sit down and play the keyboard. I'm thinking and asking "Who lives here because he must be rich?" A connecting car tunnel has traffic. Two cars side swipe. The green and white truck behind them flips over them and I hit the ground getting barely missed by the flipping truck. And then the dream shows me Victoria, the young woman I dream so often about. And I hear a voice say "When you're older." I had been asking God the week of this dream how long before I see her again? I got no exact date. I'm 36 now. She's 23. I'll be 37 on 9/26. And I don't know how much older I'll be if I meet her again some day. And if I live in Wimberly, I may not always be there. Perhaps this place is in wimberly though? This apartment. That's the thing. I just don't know where and what. I have a town. Wimberly. And then an apartment in the dream. If I jump the gun and draw a conclusion and sew theses 2 dreams together I get more specific and have an answer. I just don't know if its THE answer.

Oh yeah and there is the dream of our house. See this is what I mean. In another dream I live in a house with Victoria. OK lets take this symbolically not literally. I live in Wimberly. I live in a place with Victoria. I have some money, enough to have a small studio. The house, apartment are symbols of a dwelling place. When I'm older maybe.

stevefgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi Steve,

I only have a bit of advice from experiencing something similar in my dreams. I have had two dreams come to pass, but at the time I had no idea. I thought they were only symbolic. I looked and looked for answers. I posted one of them ( a dream about China and Texas) on another Christian site and got some replies, but they didn't seem to fit or feel right. I asked God and I heard nothing for two years. Then one unfolded before my eyes and I was amazed! I knew then why no interpretations seemed to fit and why God was silent. He was showing me that He has plans for me and that He orders my steps. Yes, I had a choice of whether or not to be in that place at that time and there would not have been any condemnation if I had not gone, but I would have missed out on an enormous blessing and that was to wait on the dreams that I do not understand. I'm not anxious anymore over those dreams that would have unsettled me before this happened. So Steve, I would encourage you to wait upon the Lord, keep this dream on the back burner for now (not forgetting it) but just rest and worry about today, for tomorrow has enough worries of its own. I don't know if that helps or not, but my prayer for you is that God WILL show you what to take away from this dream.

Blessings,

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:23 am

Well said Shan!!!! AMEN!!! clapping

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 am

Steve, here are a few articles I've written that may help you with the dreams you're having about this young woman: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9402-how-do-i-know-im-dreaming-of-mr-ms-right-recently-updated

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top