Scary biting black fish dream, 5 matches found in a barn, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scary biting black fish dream, 5 matches found in a barn, etc.

Post by v3ryan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 pm

I had a nice nap this afternoon, a bit of an odd nap. I kept transitioning between different dreams, even entering lucid dreaming at one time, being aware I was in a dream, and at that point I was frantically looking around for symbols and what was important.

So a really really whole bunch of really weird things happened in the dream, in one case I was time traveling to Noah in his post-flood part of his life. Just for the complexity, I'll mention bits of two of the dreams.

Okay. In one part of a dream I was at a friend's house, who got married, but she was living in this wooded area, and a whole bunch of us were in this hot tub. I was a bit concerned by what was in this hot tub. (Some sort of animal or something), but an unknown lady told me to come in and sit down, so I did, and sat beside my mother who was there. Then I was startled by this black spiky looking fish in the hot tub, but I just sort of shrugged it off, assuming it was nothing to be afraid of, considering these people were assuring me that it whatever animal was in there previously was ok, but then the host (the lady who was the owner of the hot tub, and the location we were at) looked at the fish, and started acting scared like. "Oooh, this is serious." Look. So the black fish had it's mouth open and started chasing around my right toe in the bathtub. (Just to fill you in on something, I do have warts on my right foot in real life.) It was at that point I was startled awake, or I transitioned to another dream, I can't quite remember. But when I went back asleep, the dream resumed shortly after where it left off:

Apparently, while I was "away" from the fish dream, I had lost consciousness in the fish dream (according to everyone else. Really weird huh?) But anyways, supposedly when I lost consciousness, the fish had apparently not bitten me. In the dream itself I credited this to God as always taking care of me.

The second dream was weirder and took place where I was sort of time traveling to Noah's post-flood era part of his life. I was there, and so was this girl who I like in real life, who apparently was Sarah in the past. (Abraham's wife Sarah, yet in the dream she was Noah's wife. Apparently being stuck in the past forever and living out the rest of her life under the name Sarah.)

In one part of the dream, I was worried that I had dropped a match in an ark, so I went in and checked around to avoid a terrible fire that would have consumed Noah's life. (In the dream, it had since become a physical appearance of a barn, yet we were thinking of it as an ark. A yellow truck was also seen in the dream, so it wasn't like everything looked like Noah's era, just some sort of symbolism of it.) Anyways, at one point I looked up and saw really really dark clouds, stormy ones, I went into this house, and into the basement, and when I outside from the basement, the clouds were gone and blue sky, except for when I walked up to the window and looked about westward when I could clearly see storm clouds there. Anyways, I went into the barn ark, and found not one match I had apparently dropped, but five. One of which had been gray, from being lit, the rest were red, from not being used. I also saw a matchbox thing.

Very confusing for me, most of my dreams contain so much content it's hard and confusing for even me to put the pieces together. Any thoughts?

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scary biting black fish dream, 5 matches found in a barn, etc.

Post by v3ryan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 pm

For the friend who got married, she got married in real life. She was not the same girl as Sarah in the dream.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top