A 2 part dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A 2 part dream

Post by anicole78 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 am

I had a dream that I was involved in a bank robbery. Somehow I got caught up in it involuntarily. My close friend was there with me & she was also caught off guard. In the 2nd part of the dream my 14 year old daughter & I were at home & I wanted to take her to the mall. I didn't hav eany money but then I remembered that I had put 500.00 away in my wallet towards a bill that wasn't due yet. So I took 100.00 to take to the mall. (I had been to the mall the day before but I wanted to go back because there were some stores that I didn't get to visit). I opened the door to leave & there were snowcapped mountains along my walkway with ice & snow down the sides of the mountains (In my dream it was summertime so this caught me off guard). It was so beautiful that it took my breath away. The sunrise was reflecting off of it & it gave a purplish hue. There was a small house at the bottom that had Christmas decorations on it. I had my daughter to bring me the camera so that I could take pictures because it was so unbelievable. I felt overwhelmed with joy.

anicole78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top