Doors Sealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doors Sealed

Post by sunshinelove on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:13 am

This dream was kind of vague.

I was in an area with a lot of doors and there were stairs. There was another woman with me. Each door was sealed shut. I could not find my way out.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doors Sealed

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Hello!

Just a question for you based on my own thoughts: Do you feel that you are in a similar place right now in life? When I see doors, it seems like opportunities to me. Do you feel that there are opportunities that don't seem open right now?

Revelation 3:7 says, "...What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open."

Not exactly an interpretation, but just a few thoughts. If they don't fit, toss them out!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:48 pm

I agree doors are opened with keys. Sometimes things need to be prayed through.

Isaiah 22:22
And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Revelation 3:7
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Matthew 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Luke 11:52
Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Another key

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Could you describe the stairs? Were they accessible or were they sealed off too? Also, did you know the woman or was she a stranger who was also seeking an open door?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Could this do with you seeking a job and fearing rejection?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi sunshinelove! :hi: Were there any feelings that stood out in the dream?? If so~do those feelings seem to stand out to you that seem similar in your waking life right now?? Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi Daisy! The feelings that stood out was not knowing which way to go. Yes I do believe this reflects my life. I am seeking God for the next step in my life. I just graduated with a B.A. and I don't know whether I should pursue a master's degree now, go to work full time, or what master's degree I should pursue..??

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Hello, Sunshine -

Thanks for sharing that this is how you feel at this point in your life. What I would take away from the dream at this point is that God does know where you are and how you're feeling. You've already said that you're seeking Him for his direction as to what the next step is. He will reveal it to you in time.

I'll pray that it's sooner than later! :)
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Excellent job!

I would include getting prayer to ask God to give you clear direction and to OPEN DOORS.

Love,

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Congratulations to you Sunshine!!!! A Bachelors Degree is such a HUGE accomplishment! :hooray:

So when you were not knowing which way to go...did you feel confusion, frustration, aggravated, or lost? Just another question~did you at all feel that you should 'knock' on any doors to see if they may open in the dream? When you think about it now, do you think if you knocked on any of the sealed doors in the dream that one of them could have opened?

I am just wondering in your waking life, if you started (or continued) knocking on different doors, if you would see which ones open up wide for you. For example:Setting up apt with counselor for masters direction, mapping out a plan with timelines for finishing a masters, looking at budget plans for masters to see if it fits, putting your resume out there to see what opportunities open up, or going on a few interviews or to a job fair etc to see which door or doors actually open up for you and which ones seem to be sealed shut, for good. You prob have done many or all these things already. Sometimes after we do all we can to knock on every door possible, God just wants us to trust Him to open the right door in His timing (this one a hard one for me... lol! ) Who knows, maybe God will open a door for you where you can work full time (or even part time) and they could even help pay for your masters! Just some thoughts.

The way God works with me is that He leads me by His peace that I have in my heart. If I feel anxious or frustrated, I am normally not operating in His fulness for me. This could be just me though.

Hopefully something I have said helps somehow...just wanted to share my thoughts. Please disregard if anything doesn't seem to fit. Please know I will be praying for you that His path would open up to you, and He would simply pave the way for you sweetie and that there would be no doubt which way is God's BEST plan for you!!! I pray that He will confirm to you time and time again the right path to pursue for the plans He has for you! Bless You

Here a few scriptures I found:

Proverbs 15:22
Without counsel, plans go awry, But in the multitude of counselors they are established.

Proverbs 16:9
A manís heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

This is my favorite...
Isaiah 60:17
ď Instead of bronze I will bring gold, Instead of iron I will bring silver, Instead of wood, bronze, And instead of stones, iron. I will also make your officers peace, And your magistrates righteousness."

Please know I am just a fellow member, and not an interpreter...these are only my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 am

Thank you so much for your prayers & helping me to understand.

Daisy in the dreamed I felt confused. I didn't knocked on the door or try to open them. I saw how all the doors were sealed shut. I was looking for a way out.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:40 am

I will be praying for you that the right doors would be wide open for you sweetie!!! Hope that God's direction opens up for you soon! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 am

AMEN!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 am

When I pray I always ask the Lord to show me all open doors of opportunity and to make it clear to me to move in the direction he wants for me and to close all doors that he does not want me to walk through. Just a thought here......Are the doors you see shut the opportunities you have been seeking and the Lord is showing you that you should not walk through them? What is going on in your life right now that you are seeking an answer to?

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:52 am

Wow. I didn't think of it that way. I have been asking God for direction. I just graduated and I am having a had time finding a job. Right now I am helping a friend at her daycare. I have been seeking God about what's next. I am a single parent of 3. I have been asking God should I go to grad school, which grad school, should I pursue something else .... or...? I have been looking into grad schools but right now I really don't have a desire to go. My desire is to make a decent income for my family.
Also, I have been seeking God for a church home because I have a desire to learn more.

These are the two major things right now in my life.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:33 pm

~Sunshinelove,

Based on that I would say he is telling you that going to school may not be the answer right now. Please pray on this....these are just my thoughts. I would say there are other things he may want you to do. Lord I just pray that you would show sunshinelove which direction to go and make it so clear she does not miss the message. We thank you for your divine favor and plead the blood of Jesus over every single area of her life and those she knows in Jesus name. Father we give you praise and glory and honor, which are due you, a most Holy God in Jesus precious name, amen.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Amen

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:37 am

Maybe this can be a word of encouragement. I have temporarily relocated for two reasons. The second one is for work and the first one is to attend a church in the area. When I received the call to go to work in this area I had no idea that the church was less then 20 minutes from our office. This church and leader are known world wide for its ministry and in particular for the prophetic . We just had a service, last night where one of the staff members kept seeing 22 while he was in Europe and Canada. Make a long story short he was lead to Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. Stating that we are entering into a season of Open Doors for God to do his plan. I would say with its world wide influence this could be a word for you, to encourage you to expect great and Mighty things from Our God. Again just some thoughts I had for you.

Last edited by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Wow! Thank you so much Dove-Solutions for your prayers. They mean SO MUCH TO ME.

GreatFulServant THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....for that word of encouragement. I really appreciate it.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 pm

It was encouraging to me too. I believe I will step into something from a dream I had in July of 2010 about open doors and 22. Here it is.
I had been seeking two different places for work. Then I had a dream showing me that I would not be going either one of those directions. Then I had a dream the next day or two of me standing on a roof of a house. A fella who I was trying to do business with in another field of work comes up behind me and grabbed me. He walked me to the edge of the roof and jumped off the roof with me in his grip. We hit the ground and I got up and ran off kind of like they would in the cartoons. Well the numbers 22 stood out. I did not know what that meant or even know how to get understanding of it. I was very new to the practice of dream interpretation. But I knew it was God telling me not to do business with him. Who want to do business with someone that sneaks up behind you and jumps off of roofs with you in his clutches. lol! After the dream I said great God. These two dreams have not really been encouraging to me. Basically they have showed me what not to do. I need some encouragement here. Well God is good. The very next day I bought an MP3 teaching on line about the fire of God. Well in that teaching the fella tells of how the Lord woke him up three times at 10:22 then 11:22 and 12:22. Then he brought up the scripture in Isaiah. I know this is getting long, I am almost done.. But I really feel even after a year the door to where I need to be in regards to work has not been opened yet. Even though this move has worked out well. Anyway what he said last night about 22 and the season of God opening doors, as well as some other analogies fit me to a tee. So I am very exciting and think a real break through is on the scene. One that will sit the course for me until the Lord comes back.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top