My Daughter, Please Interpret...please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Daughter, Please Interpret...please

Post by njackson1979 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 am

I was in my bedroom of an old home where I had my son at 18 years old. I was doing laundry on the left side of my bed and I was folding clothes and putting them away in my closet. On the other side of my bed was my daughters' Mother who kept her back turned toward me the entire time. She was watching a movie that starred the guy from, "The Transporter" and there was an inappropriate adult scene that came on and involved two women. After the scene was over, she sent to text to people in her phone-which included me and said these words, "I just saw something I haven't done in years and would probably have a backache and neckache if I tried lol". This baffled me because I didn't find the scene funny, it was obvious that she was visiting my home, had asked to sit with me in my room but kept her back toward me and never said a word to me BUT she did text me. Shortly after the text, she left out of the room and I heard my daughter and her little brother saying goodbye. I ran out of the room- which in my old home would have been a two story but when I actually go to the door to say goodbye, I was in the livingroom of the current home I'm renting. My daughter's Mother left and never said bye and if I didn't run to kiss my Daughter goodbye, I would have missed her. I did catch my Daughter in time, kissed her, told her I love her, and will see her later. Then she looked me in my eyes, very calmly and very confident and softly says, "From now on, I'm going to do what my Mother tells me to do". It was apparently Winter because my daughter was bundled up in a coat and scarf and after she made her statement, she went out the front door. It was night time outside and her Mom and brother were already in the car waiting for her to come out.

Please interpret under the unction of the Lord.

Thank you,
Z

njackson1979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Daughter, Please Interpret...please

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 pm

If it was my dream I would think this. I am doing well in that I have washed clean all my dirty laundry (sin) from the past and I am putting things back in order where they belong. What I pray and proclaim in the closet (not to be showing off to please man) and you are rewarded openly, Mt. 6:6 and Luke 12:3. My daughter’s wife has her back to my laundry work (prayer and good deeds) and is ignoring them. My daughter’s mother texting me with an off color view of inappropriate behavior is attacking what I believe is appropriate. This in a sense is done behind my back, because texting can be impersonal no face to face or voice to voice up front communication. Inviting her into my room (which is an intimate and private place of the heart) could be me witnessing to her but she is not interested. Chasing my daughter down to kiss her would be the Lord showing me I will have to reach out to her with an unfailing love, because she is distancing herself from me. Her listening to her mother will make her cold and take her into the darkness of the night on a ride down the wrong road. Because iniquity abounds the love of many will wax cold and let your flight be not in winter. Mt. 24:12,20. My daughter even though she says is going to listen to her mother still is not completely out in the cold (has a coat on) or in darkness because has just stepped out of the door and has not gotten into the car. (My daughter has a covering from God through my prayers, confession, and good works. The inappropriate scene if it is two women with women would be of the nature of Sodom and Gomorrah. I would not necessarily take it literally, unless I had reason to, but symbolic and realize this is serious. It is the same spirit working on my daughter and her mother. But the good news is that Jesus said if the mighty works that He did in Capernaum would have been done in Sodom they would have repented (Mt. 11:23). So we who can do the works of Jesus (Jn. 14:12) can penetrate and overcome such darkness. We are coming out of the closet with garments that are cleaned, white and without wrinkle or spot (Eph. 5:27).

Last edited by GreatFulServant on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by njackson1979 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

GreatFulServant,

I thank the Lord for your God given insight. I was concerned that I didn't have the interpretation correct but I did except you saw some things that I didn't such as the coat and scarf representing prayers that I've submitted to God which will cover her. I am comforted because even though I didn't see this in my dream, I did pray that she wouldn't be drowned in her Mom teaching her ways of sin. I thank God for you \o/, stay blessed!!!

njackson1979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 pm

I am glad that I was able to help.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 pm

Sponsored content